Check your account email address ×

Putin has the biggest land grab since WWII

spin_dry

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Israel was attacked. Russia wasn’t. Huuuuge difference. 

Israel was not attacked by Syria but they continue to occupy the Golan Heights. Old unca dick cheney is even drilling oil there as of today. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Israel was not attacked by Syria but they continue to occupy the Golan Heights. Old unca dick cheney is even drilling oil there as of today. 

You may want to review your history. Not the one written by Jimmy Dore. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The fake Nazis. 

Obama called them Nazi's and they wear swastikas and stuff so I call them Nazi's but compared to what you are used to maybe they are just wanna be Nazi's. 

image.thumb.png.86d58aa4ca96ca4ba2a6478eedecbea9.png

Just now, Anler said:

Obama called them Nazi's and they wear swastikas and stuff so I call them Nazi's but compared to what you are used to maybe they are just wanna be Nazi's. 

image.thumb.png.86d58aa4ca96ca4ba2a6478eedecbea9.png

Fake Nazis. All through out Ukraine. They see them in their soup. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

And you are factually incorrect. Google 6 day war and more currently the Israeli occupation of Golan Heights today

Isn't the Golan Heights a mere fraction of the size of the territory that Russia is "taking forever as theirs."? What's factionally incorrect about that? And that's not even taking Crimea into account. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Isn't the Golan Heights a mere fraction of the size of the territory that Russia is "taking forever as theirs."? What's factionally incorrect about that? And that's not even taking Crimea into account. 

Are we dick measuring imperialism now? 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You would have been one of his sheep followers thinking you were on the correct side.

Actually, he would probably would have won the European theater of WWII if you and the others advocated for the same as your doing now. "Not our war, I like my gas prices low."

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

"Putin has the biggest land grab since WWII"

Anler: not factually true

Numbers: Umm, yes it is.

Anler: bla bla change the subject.

Dang you got me. Just think if the Nazis would have let the Donbass and Crimea go independent we would be arguing about climate change or turbo clutching or something else. 

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Actually, he would probably would have won the European theater of WWII if you and the others advocated for the same as your doing now. "Not our war, I like my gas prices low."

He would have driven the Jews to the concentration camps thinking he was doing the right thing.  Get a clue.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He would have driven the Jews to the concentration camps thinking he was doing the right thing.  Get a clue.

Hitler, not Spin. Spin probably couldn't have won the war by himself. Hitler would have won though with your mentality. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dang you got me. Just think if the Nazis would have let the Donbass and Crimea go independent we would be arguing about climate change or turbo clutching or something else. 

It’s supposed to be this way. Russia needs a spanking. Highly motivated land owners with excellent weaponry. Instilling American beliefs into Eastern Europe. You want it, fight for it. They are. 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hitler, not Spin. Spin probably couldn't have won the war by himself. Hitler would have won though with your mentality. 

Ukraine is a money laundering grift for Biden and the NeoLibs and Neocons.  

We see through it, not sure why you don't.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s supposed to be this way. Russia needs a spanking. Highly motivated land owners with excellent weaponry. Instilling American beliefs into Eastern Europe. You want it, fight for it. They are. 

Well I hope Russia rids Ukraine of the Nazis first