Check your account email address ×

Stock market underwater

Pete

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's what I said.

:lol:

Because you were to lazy to answer...not because your MC and too stupid to answer. 

Oh my Trump complained that rates were going up a .25 point and the FED was forced to reverse course...what a dumb fuck...go suck the DU cock MC

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Because you were to lazy to answer...not because your MC and too stupid to answer. 

Oh my Trump complained that rates were going up a .25 point and the FED was forced to reverse course...what a dumb fuck...go suck the DU cock MC

It’s also true that uncle joe has zero control over the belt tightening of the fed causing the current recession. Thanks for clearing that up. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s also true that uncle joe has zero control over the belt tightening of the fed causing the current recession. Thanks for clearing that up. 

The fed tightening up is the only thing controlling interest rates...thanks for pointing that out. 

Imagine if we were Argentina...we aren't that far away. How does one go bankrupt?  Very slowly, then all at once. 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Corporations don’t pay for a lot of things. They’ll take advantage of the municipal services for a lot of free stuff. The majority of corps are run by psychopaths with little regard for their employees. 

The same goes for governments except the employees are taxpayers. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe if he didn't spent 4 trillion into a red hot economy they wouldn't of had to cool off inflation..just say'n 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just started buying back a biotech that I sold a few months ago.....dropped so low I couldn't resist. I'm banking on the midterms and R's taking over the house to bring some stability to the market and squash some of the spending policies.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Coal. :lol: great conversation topic with the neighbors. 

Dude check out my clapped out van I live out of… it’s got boron steel man.. totally badass..:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Bald headed man found froze to death in a clapped out minivan. It did contain some boron steel so it was apparent this homeless individual was trying to survive..

They like talking to me about the van. No one asks if I heat with coal. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They like talking to me about the van. No one asks if I heat with coal. :lol: 

No one is concerned with what I heat with except you. It’s a bizarre trait. A fucking van..:lol:

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Bottom is 27 or 28. Everything became overinflated through QE.  Anyone with a brain knows this. Ukraine doesn’t matter. Many times more than that was spent on Afghanistan and Iraq. Equipment is cheap. Fielding soldiers isn’t. 

No it isn't.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pete said:

The left owns this current environment. It’s a fucking disaster. By design.

please tell us all how the federal reserve is controlled by the left and the current economic conditions were created by design 

you refuse to absorb the big picture

:fool:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

please tell us all how the federal reserve is controlled by the left and the current economic conditions were created by design 

you refuse to absorb the big picture

:fool:

Fuck off. You’re nothing but a fucking troll. Think you’re so high and mighty. Well you’re not. Absorb this :handjob:

• Like 2