Check your account email address ×

Swedish seismologists detected explosions in the area close to Nord Stream pipelines

spin_dry

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly. I dont know how these mental midgets gobble this propaganda up. Why would Russia blow up their own pipeline? They were plenty happy selling gas to Europe

Because they’re told that believing the narrative makes them smart and virtuous. That’s literally why. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Uh wrong again. Voila! new pipeline coming on board just in time.... Probably why the Polish parliament was thanking the US for blowing up NS 1 and 2

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/27/baltic-pipe-norway-poland-gas-pipeline-opens-in-key-move-to-cut-dependency-on-russia

Yeah, once again, the US only stands to lose in destroying European energy infrastructure. And the Polish parliament didn’t thank the US, but let me guess, you found one tweet from one individual….

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly. I dont know how these mental midgets gobble this propaganda up. Why would Russia blow up their own pipeline? They were plenty happy selling gas to Europe

And Russia is plenty happy about the sanctions. It’s Russia’s sanctions for Europe. You understand why there was opposition to the pipeline line to begin with, right? Russian leverage, which they’re now flexing. Mental midgets are those who think sanctions are one sided.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, once again, the US only stands to lose in destroying European energy infrastructure. And the Polish parliament didn’t thank the US, but let me guess, you found one tweet from one individual….

And Russia is plenty happy about the sanctions. It’s Russia’s sanctions for Europe. You understand why there was opposition to the pipeline line to begin with, right? Russian leverage, which they’re now flexing. Mental midgets are those who think sanctions are one sided.

Have you been paying any attention whatsoever to America's foreign policy for the last 20 years? Have you noticed anything our military and economic focuses have had in common? Any relevance to what is going on here? 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Have you been paying any attention whatsoever to America's foreign policy for the last 20 years? Have you noticed anything our military and economic focuses have had in common? Any relevance to what is going on here? 

If you’re still trying to articulate why the US would have sabotaged our allies energy sources, who’s strategic partnership is of great importance in Ukraine at the moment, you’ll have to be a bit less vague.

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Guy is a doofus. Must be pretty young. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

The US is like a spiteful bitch. They goad and provoke, use every trick in the book to get their man mad enough to smack them then play the victim 

Canada would be passed around like a cheap whore if it weren’t for the red white and blue. You guys can’t even build a car of your own. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The US is like a spiteful bitch. They goad and provoke, use every trick in the book to get their man mad enough to smack them then play the victim 

Biden Administration: Hey lets destroy Ukraine so our benefactors can steal the natural gas market from Russia and bring Europe to its knees 

Mindless fools: Yes!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Canada would be passed around like a cheap whore if it weren’t for the red white and blue. You guys can’t even build a car of your own. 

The crown owns Canada and probably the US to some degree

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Biden Administration: Hey lets destroy Ukraine so our benefactors can steal the natural gas market from Russia and bring Europe to its knees 

Speaking of spiteful bitches, the new PM in Italy is 100% behind Ukraine. Ukraine will be seeing more help from the Catholics 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

They’re so dumb 

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Guy is a doofus. Must be pretty young. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Says he is not a brain dead boomer but he I dont believe him. 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’d say assistant manager at a Walmart 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

If you need that sort of crutch to better your comprehension rather than simply reading the words in front of your face, I can be whatever you want me to be. 

"Ohhhhhh, now I get it!" :smack:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

If you need that sort of crutch to better your comprehension rather than simply reading the words in front of your face, I can be whatever you want me to be. 

I dont think you do. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

A hypothesis  based on observations isn’t a crutch. It’s science. If everyone thinks that you’re a faggot then the simplest explanation is that’s just how you present yourself. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Speaking of spiteful bitches, the new PM in Italy is 100% behind Ukraine. Ukraine will be seeing more help from the Catholics 

Of course she is, she is a plant. She is there to pacify the masses and then she will just do what she is told. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

:news:

President Joe Biden announced an agreement on Friday committing the U.S. liquefied natural gas industry to supply an additional 15 billion cubic tons (bct) of LNG to Europe through the remainder of 2022. The agreement additionally envisions U.S. LNG increasing that supply to Europe to 50 bct through 2030.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2022/03/27/bidens-commitment-for-us-lng-to-supply-europe-faces-strong-headwinds/?sh=11952df4247a

Biden promised to tackle climate crisis but administration’s rhetoric ‘changed substantially’ after onset of Ukraine war and it adopted industry’s demands

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/sep/22/gas-industry-ukraine-war-biden-policy

oh-really-do-cbffsw.jpg

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

A hypothesis  based on observations isn’t a crutch. It’s science. If everyone thinks that you’re a faggot then the simplest explanation is that’s just how you present yourself. 

Like I said, whatever helps your comprehension. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course she is, she is a plant. She is there to pacify the masses and then she will just do what she is told. 

Arctic Crunter says she is part of the global awakening so WAKE UP DUDE!!!!!🤣

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:news:

President Joe Biden announced an agreement on Friday committing the U.S. liquefied natural gas industry to supply an additional 15 billion cubic tons (bct) of LNG to Europe through the remainder of 2022. The agreement additionally envisions U.S. LNG increasing that supply to Europe to 50 bct through 2030.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2022/03/27/bidens-commitment-for-us-lng-to-supply-europe-faces-strong-headwinds/?sh=11952df4247a

oh-really-do-cbffsw.jpg

That's so like Joe Biden to increase fossil fuel production here in the states. Did he plan this? Oh well, guess we should all be glad he's not pushing the green agenda or anything.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Like I said, whatever helps your comprehension. 

Oh well you know I’m right so it’s ok. 

narratives are designed to appeal to a mid. And you bite on every single one of them. So it’s pretty obvious that you’re a mid. Nothing to be ashamed of it’s nothing you can change 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Oh well you know I’m right so it’s ok. 

narratives are designed to appeal to a mid. And you bite on every single one of them. So it’s pretty obvious that you’re a mid. Nothing to be ashamed of it’s nothing you can change 

Yes, I know it helps you. You're using it right now via your imagination, and it's always so creative.