Check your account email address ×

New Home Inventory

All you hear from talking to people is “bracing for hard times”. How expensive everything is.  People can feel it, know it is going to get much worse. Yet, when you turn on the TV , you would swear the entire Country is paralyzed with fear over not being able to obtain an abortion. 

when the country gets a cold …. Michigan gets the flu.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All you hear from talking to people is “bracing for hard times”. How expensive everything is.  People can feel it, know it is going to get much worse. Yet, when you turn on the TV , you would swear the entire Country is paralyzed with fear over not being able to obtain an abortion. 

And when you turn on the TV, let's not forget that inflation is "leveling" out and unemployment is as well.  FFS, who is lying about things and WHY? 

The fucking left is constantly trying to change the reality of the whole situation so that they can stay in power.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

but the spending and buying continues with the glutinous american consumer...

i have an idea to reign in inflation..., let's ban all credit card use for 30 days, starting November 25th   :lol:

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but the spending and buying continues with the glutinous american consumer...

i have an idea to reign in inflation..., let's ban all credit card use for 30 days, starting November 25th   :lol:

Yah,  people need to eat. Cost a fortune now.  :news:

It is getting where cash is worthless.  All sporting events, concerts, you can’t buy a bottle of water without a card.  

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And when you turn on the TV, let's not forget that inflation is "leveling" out and unemployment is as well.  FFS, who is lying about things and WHY? 

The fucking left is constantly trying to change the reality of the whole situation so that they can stay in power.

I don’t know anyone who believes things are going well.  The media is complete lying garbage.  

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yah,  people need to eat. Cost a fortune now.  :news:

It is getting where cash is worthless.  All sporting events, concerts, you can’t buy a bottle of water without a card.  

now turning to venmo, google pay, apple pay. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Unlike you, most Americans have the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time. 

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Unlike you, most Americans have the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time. 

Lmao.  
 All the dumb shit you have to ask how to do? All you know how to do is run your mouth. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Nobody wants to work for $20 per hr., that's the range most of the open jobs are in.

No not true . 50 bucks and a truck is what unskilled laborer thinks they are worth and that is not even enough to get them to apply. 

I am going the other way fuck it take way less jobs and charge the fuck out of them . Still booked put till next summer .

That said seen it before and it can all change overnight .  I am anticipating it and starting to do a lot more handyman work for when it dose slow . That side of the biz kept me at about the same income in 08 09 10 when every one I knew was calling and begging for work .

Same guys who were saying why do you fuck with that handy man shit before lol