Check your account email address ×

Tesla giga factory in Austin.

spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was watching a program about the 20,000+ workers and where they’ll all live. Apparently there’s plans for a small city of tiny homes for workers to buy starting at $900/mo. Is this the future? 

nope, just the second lap of the past.

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was watching a program about the 20,000+ workers and where they’ll all live. Apparently there’s plans for a small city of tiny homes for workers to buy starting at $900/mo. Is this the future? 

Humanoid robots need no room and board.

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sounds like Fordlandia.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That’s like the solution I heard on the radio today for expensive housing in Boston. People get like a small cubical bedroom for a apartment then they share all living space kitchen bathrooms basically sounded like a dorm but the rents cheap lol ya ok I’m all set 

25 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s like the solution I heard on the radio today for expensive housing in Boston. People get like a small cubical bedroom for a apartment then they share all living space kitchen bathrooms basically sounded like a dorm but the rents cheap lol ya ok I’m all set 

Sharing a bathroom with a junkie. Sounds glorious.

22 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

it's basiclaly like student housing.  My daughters ina  4 bedroom,  each pays 700/mo for their own bed/bath and common kitchen living room.  in OH 2800/mo is a ton of rent $ but it works out well.  

On 9/26/2022 at 4:24 PM, spin_dry said:

Well it was the past and it all comes back around . They will all shop at the Musk company store .