Jump to content

Is Trump Pushing Civil War?


Recommended Posts

Just now, Pete said:

Why is he being portrayed as some kinda hero? He was thug 

sorry it hurts your pussy

No one claims he’s a hero. He represents a product of police brutality against a black man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It only took 100 trump supporters on Jan 6th.  You better make sure the van has fuel and provisions as much hiding as you will be doing.

Why is it all about Trump with you people?  Look at the 3 stories this week about the massive fraud in our covid relief programs....if I understand your position, the govt can get defrauded out o

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gives credence to the George Floyd riots. Freddie Grey too.  

Long before.  This was grass roots, not whipped up by the media.  Once it gets started it will be on. 

B79D3B82-CB4A-4B5D-8821-CF136814751F.jpeg

C506D5F6-8A44-4E10-9CA6-2388C98D9103.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Long before.  This was grass roots, not whipped up by the media.  Once it gets started it will be on. 

B79D3B82-CB4A-4B5D-8821-CF136814751F.jpeg

C506D5F6-8A44-4E10-9CA6-2388C98D9103.jpeg

The George Floyd murder video was drummed up by the media. Gotcha. :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Whites are too indoctrinated to stand up to the police. 

Which is it? Whites are too indoctrinated or the insurrection of Jan 6th was the greatest attack against our country?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkisNH said:

Which is it? Whites are too indoctrinated or the insurrection of Jan 6th was the greatest attack against our country?

 

Jan 6th was a group of retards. I mean just look at em. My god. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ashli Babbitt wasn't a retard ... she was a patriot. 

Far from a patriot. I wonder since she was there for Trump, did he compensate her family at all. Being a billionaire a few times over, a cool million to her family would've been a nice gesture and chump change for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Far from a patriot. I wonder since she was there for Trump, did he compensate her family at all. Being a billionaire a few times over, a cool million to her family would've been a nice gesture and chump change for him.

Why is it all about Trump with you people? 

Look at the 3 stories this week about the massive fraud in our covid relief programs....if I understand your position, the govt can get defrauded out of Billions of dollars using S.S#s to illegally obtain benefits but using the same s.s# they cant get a mail in ballots and vote. 

Small minded people...fucking sheep just keep repeating the same nonsense "this was the most secure election" 🙄 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Far from a patriot. I wonder since she was there for Trump, did he compensate her family at all. Being a billionaire a few times over, a cool million to her family would've been a nice gesture and chump change for him.

Why should he?  He didn't shoot her.  Some pussy low-life barney fife law enforcement officer did.

Couldn't handle a woman.:lol:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Why is it all about Trump with you people? 

Look at the 3 stories this week about the massive fraud in our covid relief programs....if I understand your position, the govt can get defrauded out of Billions of dollars using S.S#s to illegally obtain benefits but using the same s.s# they can get a mail in ballots and vote. 

Small minded people...fucking sheep just keep repeating the same nonsense "this was the most secure election" 🙄 

Trump made it all about himself.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Why should he?  He didn't shoot her.  Some pussy low-life barney fife law enforcement officer did.

Couldn't handle a woman.:lol:

Trump riled up the crowd and was the reason the whole thing happened.  That's why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Trump made it all about himself.

Trump riled up the crowd and was the reason the whole thing happened.  That's why.

Trump  did no such thing...he called for peaceful protests. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Trump  did no such thing...he called for peaceful protests. 

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Trumps words at rally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump made it all about himself.

Trump riled up the crowd and was the reason the whole thing happened.  That's why.

Yep. From the time he was elected the man never respected the power of what TR referred to as the bully pulpit. TR was a man though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...