Check your account email address ×

Manafort's plan to 'greatly benefit the Putin Government'

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are auch an ignorant hack. :lol:

Define "pacifier". :lmao:And why was he fired?

You are just an ignorant hack.  Period.

I guess our little question answer debate is over.....again.  I answered yours and I get nothing from you other than incorrect rhetoric and crap.

Well done Slinger!  You are a credit to your party.

says the clown who doesn't know anything about trump's connections to Russia :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Who the fuck was responding to you fake voter?

Put me on ignore, Sally.

:lol:

Why do I feel I can walk you wherever I want to using only a dental floss leash?

Poor MC.  Life is difficult without a mind.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Put me on ignore Sally. I was witness to thousands of anti Trump and Clinton threads over many years.

Now this current event with Trump is so much bigger and it involves treasonous acts and the Russians meddling and possibly changing an elections course.

Yeah I will probably post more.

Sure you were.......

More chaos to some daily

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i gave you my answer about manafort you dumb fuck. i missed the one about "other russian connections". actually that should be fucking obvious to anyone who "pays attention". wtf is with you imbeciles? this place is called "current events" for a reason. if you know nothing about them, I'd suggest going elsewhere? or at leas stfu about topics you know nothing about. but to answer your question:

flynn, tillerson, page, stone, ross....

Maybe we need a added section here so an adult conversation can be had regarding center left politics without all the crazy?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Maybe we need a added section here so an adult conversation can be had regarding center left politics without all the crazy?

Or how about you just start your own forum of 3 members

Just now, Snoslinger said:

says the clown who doesn't know anything about trump's connections to Russia :lol:

So no answer to my questions then?  And BTW, my answer to your question explains a lot.  Did you fail to comprehend it?  I can try and word it a bit simpler if you'd like.  What color would you prefer?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Manafort is a piece of shit?  Who knew?

Suzy Z had no clue who he was when I started the thread....he just knew it was an anti Trump thread and he had to depend the fake president another time.....for duty and prosperity!

Just now, Mainecat said:

it's pretty fucking clear these clowns have no real "outlet" to the outside world. sit at their desks, scratching their asses, picking their noses, all the while reading shit from uncle joe and billy bob's facebook page. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So no answer to my questions then?  And BTW, my answer to your question explains a lot.  Did you fail to comprehend it?  I can try and word it a bit simpler if you'd like.  What color would you prefer?

i answered your questions you dipshit. why do you keep asking that?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I agree.  You should have your own "show" on here.  

It'd be AMAZING to watch all your minds work together without factual interruptions.  I'm all for it!

Oh, and "center left". :lmao:

Your position(s) have little to do with politics so much as just liberal talking points and constant blaming for failures.  Just like in your real life I'd assume.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's pretty fucking clear these clowns have no real "outlet" to the outside world. sit at their desks, scratching their asses, picking their noses, all the while reading shit from uncle joe and billy bob's facebook page. 

We're sitting here reading constant hack pieces from you and MC so are you Uncle Joe or Billy Bob?

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope.  But I'll keep it short as your IQ is lacking.

International affairs within the worlds first tier countries seeking common success has roots with many PR and attorney personnel and/or firms.

Is that simple?  After a quick re-read I feel you may not understand.  

Now it's my turn.  Why did Trump fire Manafort since it seems your side's new narrative is he is another "key" in the Trump/Russia partnership?  And what other "Russian supporters" are you referring to?  Name a few.

QUICK!  Off to the lib-tard search engine!  Sponsored today by MSNBC and "Morning Joe".

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so out of all the possibilities there he ends up with manafort. you should replace spicer :lol:

i suspect manafort "resigned" because his connections to Russia were coming to light and trump didn't want a lot of attention diverted to it. how did that work out? :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i gave you my answer about manafort you dumb fuck. i missed the one about "other russian connections". actually that should be fucking obvious to anyone who "pays attention". wtf is with you imbeciles? this place is called "current events" for a reason. if you know nothing about them, I'd suggest going elsewhere? or at leas stfu about topics you know nothing about. but to answer your question:

flynn, tillerson, page, stone, ross....

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Building ISIS? WTF are you nuts?

AQ was born from us up and running away from Afghanistan after helping them defeat the Soviets.   We along with SA spent billions to do it then up and left a country devastated by war.  AQ rose from the rubble.  When we left Afghanistan like 40% or more of the country was young men under 14 years of age.  To some extent the same thing happened in Iraq after we pulled out a security void was created and ISIS was born.   From there we also added money and arms to the build up in our actions to help Syrian "rebels" and oust Qaddafi from Libya.  Typical almost anything we touch we fuck up.    

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

shocking, coward.

I have no interest, time or enthusiasm to go back and forth all day with the likes of you.  Some of you guys are just born to argue.  

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Put me on ignore Sally. I was witness to thousands of anti Trump and Clinton threads over many years.

Now this current event with Trump is so much bigger and it involves treasonous acts and the Russians meddling and possibly changing an elections course.

Yeah I will probably post more.

Not by me you haven't.  Go ahead, shit up the forum with your intellectually bankrupt hack articles and accusations.  Fuck off with your treason bullshit.  We watched a president do far worse for 8 years, and you assholes have been throwing around the impeachment and treason bullshit with innuendo and no evidence since Nov. 10.  Bitch please.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I have no interest, time or enthusiasm to go back and forth all day with the likes of you.  Some of you guys are just born to argue.  

Not by me you haven't.  Go ahead, shit up the forum with your intellectually bankrupt hack articles and accusations.  Fuck off with your treason bullshit.  We watched a president do far worse for 8 years, and you assholes have been throwing around the impeachment and treason bullshit with innuendo and no evidence since Nov. 10.  Bitch please.

in other words you don't want to give a completely dumb, or incriminating, response to the question.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Wrong.  He was fired.  

And again, you retards are trying to keep drawing the "RUSSIA!" Card when it is not in the deck.  By you side's "dot connection", I'm guilty of Russian "collusion" also.  You idiots are trying to play "UNO" and the game is clearly No limit Texas Hold'em.

Now, what is your party doing to improve itself?  That's what happens when an individual or team loses.  They do an internal search for the reason, identify, then make steps to improve and be more competitive.  It seems the Dem have yet to host the first stage of that.