Check your account email address ×

Think The Unthinkable

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great videos.  Yet you shit on Trump every chance you get, when he's one of the only bulwarks in this country against this globalist insanity.  Be better.

Trumps his own worst enemy.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great videos.  Yet you shit on Trump every chance you get, when he's one of the only bulwarks in this country against this globalist insanity.  Be better.

You go with that.🙄

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:true:

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Only if you let the media define him for you.  I’ll never understand how some, always seem to miss the overarching point.  Did you watch both videos?  I’d also like Smales to explain who is fighting on our behalf against the WEF and the globalists. It surely isn’t any of the Democrats.  Trump was.  that should be the point.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only if you let the media define him for you.  I’ll never understand how some, always seem to miss the overarching point.  Did you watch both videos?  I’d also like Smales to explain who is fighting on our behalf against the WEF and the globalists. It surely isn’t any of the Democrats.  Trump was.  that should be the point.

Trump can't keep his mouth shut. If he would've ignored the media things would be very different for him I think. But instead here we are and everyone's to blame but him.

Edited by Steve753

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump was garbage doing the bidding of global trash like Israel. Just because you like some globalist trash and not others doesn’t make them anything other than globalist trash. 

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's like they don't care or can't see the bigger picture? Trump is afraid of no one and despite what some think, he cares about the U.S. and its citizens. The Dems/Liberals, like ours up here, are trying to destroy our countries in the name of Klaus Schwab and the WEF.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

It's like they don't care or can't see the bigger picture? Trump is afraid of no one and despite what some think, he cares about the U.S. and its citizens. The Dems/Liberals, like ours up here, are trying to destroy our countries in the name of Klaus Schwab and the WEF.

FFS Irv I posted the videos and understand completely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump was garbage doing the bidding of global trash like Israel. Just because you like some globalist trash and not others doesn’t make them anything other than globalist trash. 

And Saudi Arabia as well.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump can't keep his mouth shut. If he would've ignored the media things would be very different for him I think. But instead here we are and everyone's to blame but him.

You didn’t answer the question.  You got distracted by the shiny object which is a blunt shit talking non politician who was actually one of the few fighting on our behalf.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS Irv I posted the videos and understand completely.

No actually it’s very clear that you don’t.  And you cant admit that Trump was fighting against the wef and their agenda.  Only president ever.  And ffs quit worrying about Saudi Arabia.  No one said shit about the country until Kashoggi came along, nor do you acknowledge the complexities of geopolitics and why we align with them against our real enemies.  Ben is lost in his delusions about Israel for much of the same reasons.

Edited by DriftBusta

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You didn’t answer the question.  You got distracted by the shiny object which is a blunt shit talking non politician who was actually one of the few fighting on our behalf.

The best thing for everyone is for Trump to dissappear. The End.

Unless you want 4 more wasted yrs of chaos,  impeachments and more wasted tax dollars.

Edited by Steve753
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Unless you want 4 more wasted yrs of chaos,  impeachments and more wasted tax dollars.

He also has a spell cast on some people…look at this thread for example..great videos Smales  but if you don’t kneel at The Altar of Trump you’re an idiot, don’t get it, sheep, wake up, shiny objects…ect, ect, blah, blah.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also has a spell cast on some people…look at this thread for example..great videos Smales  but if you don’t kneel at The Altar of Trump you’re an idiot, don’t get it, sheep, wake up, shiny objects…ect, ect, blah, blah.🤣

It's like  Vulcan mind melt or something, but to be fair, democrats are the same as Trumpers.

:bc:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That’s fine and I could be on board.  But who’s going to replace him?  I refuse to let the media and the same people who’ve lied to us for 6 years, define him.  I hope you’re not going to sit here and think that Trump is a larger problem than the corruption that he helped expose.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A spell.  Listen to you.  Let’s be clear.  No one is more led than you Mr Russian collusion.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s fine and I could be on board.  But who’s going to replace him?  I refuse to let the media and the same people who’ve lied to us for 6 years, define him.  I hope you’re not going to sit here and think that Trump is a larger problem than the corruption that he helped expose.

That is the sad part. Because MSM did the job they did condemning him, and since so many, unlike yourself, who were/are incapable of thinking for themselves, who were gut hooked and brainwashed into believing MSM and all their lies, in order for the Dems to be ousted like they deserve/need to be, Trump does need to go, unfortunately. 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No not at all. Had he been able to conduct himself in a different manner it would have been a glorious 8 yrs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump = Egomaniac 

Look it up his picture is there somewhere.................. :lolz:

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No not at all. Had he been able to conduct himself in a different manner it would have been a glorious 8 yrs.

Then wouldn't you think, that until a better alternative comes along, we'd focus our concerns on who's actually tearing apart the country?  

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

LoL do you really think the dems will act any different to the new rep devil? It will be the exact same act with a new name.

90% of the crap was dems throwing a tantrum. I can 100% guarantee if desantis is running for potus the same play book will be used. 

Funny that you would just roll over to stop the dems from pissing on your face. wierd.

that's why biden is in power cuz everyone wanted it to just stop but now we have it even worse.

Edited by Roosting
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A spell.  Listen to you.  Let’s be clear.  No one is more led than you Mr Russian collusion.

I was a big proponent of Russian Collusion….news to me but feel free to keep assigning positions.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No actually it’s very clear that you don’t.  And you cant admit that Trump was fighting against the wef and their agenda.  Only president ever.  And ffs quit worrying about Saudi Arabia.  No one said shit about the country until Kashoggi came along, nor do you acknowledge the complexities of geopolitics and why we align with them against our real enemies.  Ben is lost in his delusions about Israel for much of the same reasons.

Oh here we go…you’re going to lecture the class about geopolitics again…I’m on the edge of my seat!🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh here we go…you’re going to lecture the class about geopolitics again…I’m on the edge of my seat!🤣🤣

You deflected with the Saudi Arabia horse shit, I called you out on it, and you STILL haven't answered the question.  Because you're incapable.  There is no one to replace him presently, save DeSantis, and he hasn't and won't commit unless or until he has to.  Do you think the president, the DOJ and the FBI is more or less corrupt than Trump.  There I made it easy for you.  A or B.  See if you can answer that.