Check your account email address ×

Another Trump bullshit promise

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

waaaaaa waaaa he is not spending other peoples money like I want him to

Sorry but it looks like MC is correct.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/trump-infrastructure/

Edited by Biggie Smails

well I hate to break it to u but politics play apart in big infrastructure spending . If I were to guess  close to 18 mo out from the next prez election.

cut the fat now keep checking off promises he made . he is checking off more than I have seen a politician check of in my life like them  or not.

I know after the last 8 yrs with out a budget may feel normal but it is not nor am I sure it is even legal . there will be more budgets every yr with more opportunity's to piss money away on bike paths and coal/nuclear  powered electric trains don't fret     

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well I hate to break it to u but politics play apart in big infrastructure spending . If I were to guess  close to 18 mo out from the next prez election.

cut the fat now keep checking off promises he made . he is checking off more than I have seen a politician check of in my life like them  or not.

I know after the last 8 yrs with out a budget may feel normal but it is not nor am I sure it is even legal . there will be more budgets every yr with more opportunity's to piss money away on bike paths and coal/nuclear  powered electric trains don't fret     

But he is not checking off a promise....he is breaking one and he is increasing military spending so how is that cutting the fat? I hate to break it to you but your post is a bunch of hard to read fucking gibberish.

Edited by Biggie Smails

did he say he was going to start spending on  infrastructure as soon as he could ? no he said it was on his agenda

he did say from day 1 he was going to increase  military  spending to make it great again .yes he said over and over it was a priority to him

I don't think that we should be spending  much more on military but I am not him.

this is a 1st yr budget there will be 1 more poss 2 before u see a major  infrastructure bill that is the way it is

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT strikes again :guzzle: they said the Infrastructure bill is not in this budget like all along and Ryan was saying that also. FUCK ME your don't even listen to what has been stated multiple fucking times, cuz it dosent fit your bullshit narrative :finger3: 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

did he say he was going to start spending on  infrastructure as soon as he could ? no he said it was on his agenda

he did say from day 1 he was going to increase  military  spending to make it great again .yes he said over and over it was a priority to him

I don't think that we should be spending  much more on military but I am not him.

this is a 1st yr budget there will be 1 more poss 2 before u see a major  infrastructure bill that is the way it is

It says it on the fuckin red hat

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He's cutting the DOT 30%

and he is cutting  National Forest System land acquisition program. The program has been used to take huge swaths of land from state governments, especially western states.

that is great because when the fed takes over a state forest the first they  do is ban off road vehicles IE sleds

and also more butt hurt National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is targeted for a $250 million reduction in grants that deal with global warming.

finely some one addressing this boondoggle   Trump wants to cut back transportation by 13% which would reduce some of the huge federal subsidies for long-distance Amtrak routes and future light rail and subway systems

Trump  is calling for $239 million dollars in cuts from the IRS in 2017-2018

again thank U Agency for cutting International Development  money for the United Nations, World Bank, foreign aid, and the “Green Climate Fund”  being reduced by 31% which represents $17 billion

oh the horror cutting both PBS and National Endowment for the Arts what will we do as a nation

big butt hurt going on here. how dare he give parents options for there kids by with  plans to increase funding for voucher programs and charter schools and reducing funding for teacher planning days and some before and after school programs.  

part of the hope and change legacy is the fact  Our country is $20 trillion in debt on an $18 trillion economy

part of generations of government blind spending as buck passing is the  country has over $80 trillion in unfunded obligations .

U wont fix it with warm slogans or holding a sign on a freeway

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Cut,cut, cut.......but expand the military and everybody cheers...WTF.

I haven't heard anyone say they agree with increased military spending. :dunno: 

52 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I haven't heard anyone say they agree with increased military spending. :dunno: 

OK fine but I still think I wasted my vote on this guy.....fucking amateur hour.