Check your account email address ×

Democrats owned!!!!

• Gold Member

Lol!  What did they think would happen.  Give businesses small and large they will fuck over those that actually pay taxes.

On the same day a bill was signed into law to give a $76 billion blank check to microchip companies, Intel announced it will be cutting back on plans to increase jobs by $4 billion while increasing dividends for its wealthy shareholders.”

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/08/20/chipmakers-cut-investments-after-subsidies-shame-on-you/

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Lol!  What did they think would happen.  Give businesses small and large they will fuck over those that actually pay taxes.

On the same day a bill was signed into law to give a $76 billion blank check to microchip companies, Intel announced it will be cutting back on plans to increase jobs by $4 billion while increasing dividends for its wealthy shareholders.”

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/08/20/chipmakers-cut-investments-after-subsidies-shame-on-you/

I see your struggling again to get the attention your looking for from your post. You replying to your own post must be embarrassing. Here's a mercy bump for you 

Edited by Doug
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now this guy is owning the Dems!!!!😂
Nice tote bag….🤔

kynect benefits

What it is

All Kentuckians need affordable, quality and easily accessible benefits for themselves and their families. kynect benefits is Kentucky’s redesigned website that makes accessing state benefits easier than ever.

Using kynect benefits, you can apply for and manage your Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (KTAP), Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) and Kentucky Integrated Health Insurance Premium Payment (KI-HIPP) program benefits on both your mobile device and computer with step-by-step guidance.

kynect benefits was designed based on input from Kentuckians, enhancing the benefits application process to be more user friendly and giving all Kentuckians access to the help they need.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now this guy is owning the Dems!!!!😂
Nice tote bag….🤔

kynect benefits

What it is

All Kentuckians need affordable, quality and easily accessible benefits for themselves and their families. kynect benefits is Kentucky’s redesigned website that makes accessing state benefits easier than ever.

Using kynect benefits, you can apply for and manage your Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (KTAP), Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) and Kentucky Integrated Health Insurance Premium Payment (KI-HIPP) program benefits on both your mobile device and computer with step-by-step guidance.

kynect benefits was designed based on input from Kentuckians, enhancing the benefits application process to be more user friendly and giving all Kentuckians access to the help they need.

Anyone know where I can get one of those shirts?  All I need to complete the look!  :bc: 

1BD4DB00-C2E4-48C0-A876-A83B00E5B586.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone know where I can get one of those shirts?  All I need to complete the look!  :bc: 

Guessing you’d need to head to Kentucky and hit the state fair…not sure you would fit in!🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You can't wear that shirt in the people's republic of CT! You will get your teeth kicked in behind the dumpster at the marina by a bunch of Sperry docksider wearing elites.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey a visual of what you do to some here weekly. I like it.

23 hours ago, BOHICA said:

So what do you think is going to happen to the cost of a coal burning car ? Ford already showed you with the f150 exactly what Is going to happen 

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So what do you think is going to happen to the cost of a coal burning car ? Ford already showed you with the f150 exactly what Is going to happen 

Coal burning cars are mostly over $55k cut off.  Tesla doesn’t have a single car that qualifies for the new credit…. They have an SUV that currently does.   Ford’s price increase on the lightning takes a bunch of the models out tax credit.

democrats actually likely killed the tax credit off for EV’s.  MSRP limits as well as income limits that are locked in for the next 10 years

but chip makers got a bunch of coin for free…. And promptly gave it to share holders…. 😂 

Edited by BOHICA