Check your account email address ×

25% is trumps tax rate

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Never correct an "intellectual ". :lol:

They probably don't see it as that.  They see it as though we are on a lower intellectual wavelength where we are unable to mind meld incorrect thoughts and reasoning into common sense.

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

She is last in her time frame :lol: but "HUGE" for MSNBC

MSNBC: The capital of hack, fake news.  If I was a complete imbecile it'd take me about 30 minutes of watching that shot to realize something is "off" with it.

I guess liberals must be worse off than a "complete imbecile", or.....do they find it better off? :dunno: 

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

right because in real estate development and the loans to proceed no one else has ever had access to his tax returns.

If they make him look good you can bet the Dems never released them. That pretty much narrows it down lol 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maddow may have just proved to be the huge winner of the Trump fish derby.

She stated what Trump tax forms would be out there and where. She said banks all require tax returns for loans and Trump has loans. So many of these returns are out there and she hinted what to look for. Time will tell if her bait works.

Well go get them and post them FFS instead of whining about this daily. Why hasn't Maddow posted them since it's so easy?

And Maddow's ratings are huge like Fox News ratings huge? :lol:

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well go get them and post them FFS instead of whining about this daily. Why hasn't Maddow posted them since it's so easy?

And Maddow's ratings are huge like Fox News ratings huge? :lol:

Maddow is taking a huge anal raping over this.  From both sides.   He/she enjoys it though.....MSNBC is getting a pretty good beat down.  Again, even from their own opposition party team.  

He/she was so arrogant that he/she thought he/she could spin a document that can only make Trump look good and connect more dots to make it bad.  Arrogant, petulant, indignant and repugnant.  This is the face of the "intellectually elite".  And now she is blaming others for her major fail!  Epic!

IMG_1835.JPG

Fox News:  the reason why the Dems lost the election.  Or the Russians, or the police forces, or the military vote, or the uneducated white citizens, or bad polling,  or Trumps tax returns or or......or........or. 

It the real answer (even if only partial) is really quite simple:

IMG_1836.JPG

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Maddow is taking a huge anal raping over this.  From both sides.   He/she enjoys it though.....MSNBC is getting a pretty good beat down.  Again, even from their own opposition party team.  

He/she was so arrogant that he/she thought he/she could spin a document that can only make Trump look good and connect more dots to make it bad.  Arrogant, petulant, indignant and repugnant.  This is the face of the "intellectually elite".  And now she is blaming others for her major fail!  Epic!

IMG_1835.JPG

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was the FBI announcement of new Clinton e-mails being released 10 days before the election. 3 days before the election....Ooops they were just the old ones sorry.

Oh fuck.  My bad, I forgot the FBI and the IC for reasons the Dems lost.  It was hard to keep up with that though.  One second the Dems loved them because they were "true and just with the facts", the next minute they were "lying manipulators of evidence."

Poor Dems.  Still can't figure it all out.  Bye bye.

Oh fuck.  My bad, I forgot the FBI and the IC for reasons the Dems lost.  It was hard to keep up with that though.  One second the Dems loved them because they were "true and just with the facts", the next minute they were "lying manipulators of evidence."

Poor Dems.  Still can't figure it all out.  Bye bye.

for a non Trump supporter you sure do lick up after him

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

for a non Trump supporter you sure do lick up after him

How am I "non-Trump"?  He's OUR President.  I supported him through the final process because he was the best qualified and least  disgusting.  I also supported Obama for the first three years of his Presidency even though I voted differently.  

See, that's the difference between us (and many others).  I don't sit around and whine about my own unappreciated "achievements" or my failed, weak leadership choice that made me feel warm inside....just because this leader says things that hurt my feelings and has become successful.

Stop being pathetic.  Or, is it too late?  If so, pull your own plug.  

How am I "non-Trump"?  He's OUR President.  I supported him through the final process because he was the best qualified and least  disgusting.  I also supported Obama for the first three years of his Presidency even though I voted differently.  

See, that's the difference between us (and many others).  I don't sit around and whine about my own unappreciated "achievements" or my failed, weak leadership choice that made me feel warm inside....just because this leader says things that hurt my feelings and has become successful.

Stop being pathetic.  Or, is it too late?  If so, pull your own plug.  

Pathetic is someone like you who follows me around like a puppy supporting a racist, male chauvinist, daily liar, who is disrespectful to the physically handicapped, an egomaniac, narcissist, a liar, and a cheat, and he has no idea of public affairs or foreign policy, a 4 time business loser, who needs to rely on floating loans with Russian owned banks.......yeah thats you being pathetic.

Oh and a fuckin birther too....lmao

He's all yours chump

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Pathetic is someone like you who follows me around like a puppy supporting a racist, male chauvinist, daily liar, who is disrespectful to the physically handicapped, an egomaniac, narcissist, a liar, and a cheat, and he has no idea of public affairs or foreign policy, a 4 time business loser, who needs to rely on floating loans with Russian owned banks.......yeah thats you being pathetic.

He's all yours chump

No, he's YOURS too!  You created him even if you didn't support or vote for him.  Own it all.  SBYL and stupidity.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He's all yours chump

almost got all of the talking points in.

you forgot to mention something homo related.

Edited by oleroule

10 minutes ago, oleroule said:

almost got all of the talking points in.

you forgot to mention something homo related.

I noticed "racist" was the #1 spot on his little name calling list.

Liberal fuck tard idiocy.....and they lost for a reason they don't understand.  Poor little fellers.

Suck it you fucking worthless liberal twats!