Check your account email address ×

At least it's a 2 door!

"Understand Sir, that the effects of your penile implant are temporary, and you will need periodic procedures to ensure the longevity of your lifestyle."

Man... they need to put that in the literature... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

"Understand Sir, that the effects of your penile implant are temporary, and you will need periodic procedures to ensure the longevity of your lifestyle."

Don't you own 3 400hp + bmws that can only be driven lawfully in most states 80 mph max?

If that doesn't say penile extension, nothing does.

:lol:

:bc:

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Probably the best factory offroad oriented truck of the time.  But just like sleds, tech moves on and the old tech quickly become basic shit.

Best off road truck for driving around town looking like a poser for sure. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Snake said:

On 8/17/2022 at 9:45 AM, Snake said:

Look at the bold. Is that third grade level shit or what... :lol:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Although I agree with you, the history of how the Raptor came to be is pretty cool nonetheless. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cracks me up. Buys a jacked up truck designed for off road use, then calls everyone else an inbred. If that isn't the definition of inbred I don't know what is. As far as I know being inbred is kind of like being gay. Once you are you can't go back unless of course he's an evolved inbred. That must be different.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Still that doesn’t take away what the capability of the truck was.  Your truck likely just hauls your ass, computer, and some air in big city enviroment.  Just cause your use is as a poser doesn’t make your Ram not a truck

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Cracks me up. Buys a jacked up truck designed for off road use, then calls everyone else an inbred. If that isn't the definition of inbred I don't know what is. As far as I know being inbred is kind of like being gay. Once you are you can't go back unless of course he's an evolved inbred. That must be different.

Used offroad for recreation a few times.  Pretty cool what it could do.  But it has easily been surpassed by modern off-roaders in capability

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Used offroad for recreation a few times.  Pretty cool what it could do.  But it has easily been surpassed by modern off-roaders in capability

What are you talking about? It's still the most capable off road stock truck you can buy.

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What are you talking about? It's still the most capable off road stock truck you can buy.

2014 Raptor I had has easily been surpassed by newer generation raptors, TRX’s and the zR’2’s, Rivian’s, and hummers

Edited by BOHICA

7 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

threw up in my mouth a little.

Kind of like telling you that there will only be fat chicks with rainbow colored hair and deep voices available to hook up with. guaranteed to be the best lay you'll ever have. But I suppose they could disguise their voices to sound like Jessica Alba.......

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Kind of like telling you that there will only be fat chicks with rainbow colored hair and deep voices available to hook up with. guaranteed to be the best lay you'll ever have. But I suppose they could disguise their voices to sound like Jessica Alba.......

heres your sub machine gun and 44 magnum ...and heres the caps that go in them .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

2014 Raptor I had has easily been surpassed by newer generation raptors, TRX’s and the zR’2’s, Rivian’s, and hummers

For mall crawling yes, a  Rivians and Hummers are not high speed off road vehicles. But you knew that and did I mention your Raptor?

Edited by Steve753