Check your account email address ×

1.82 million

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Arrests of illegal immigrants at the southern border this fiscal year.  New record.  But Trump!  

You saying Trump wouldnt arrest illegals? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You saying Trump wouldnt arrest illegals? 

No I’m saying they wouldn’t have made it across the border in anywhere near those levels.  i’m also saying that while we all spend every day and argue how bad he is/was, Biden is far worse by the order of magnitudes.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No I’m saying they wouldn’t have made it across the border in anywhere near those levels.  i’m also saying that while we all spend every day and argue how bad he is/was, Biden is far worse by the order of magnitudes.

But thats not what you said

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who's to say they wouldn't have still crossed illegally in todays numbers if Trump were potus right now? You don't know that.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who's to say they wouldn't have still crossed illegally in todays numbers if Trump were potus right now? You don't know that.

I know it, and anyone who paid attention would know it as well.  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know it, and anyone who paid attention would know it as well.  

Only thing that was keeping them from coming when Trump was potus was the remain in Mexico order. Biden was not enforcing that and in the end the Supreme Court dropped the order. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So arresting illegals is bad because…..Biden? 🤷🏻

I'd be more concerned with the got a ways.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why…they’re the ones doing all the shitty jobs Americans won’t do.

Got a ways are usually the ones with records. They would just give themselves up to the border patrol otherwise like most do.

• USA Contributing Member

I'm fine with adopting a policy where immigrants are bussed to states identifying as sanctuaries.  Local governments can share in the housing, feeding and education while migrants offset the employment needs in the local communities.  Win, win.  No more vetting at the border, get them situated first and if discrepancies are found just ask them to turn themselves in at the end of the work week.    

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Got a ways are usually the ones with records. They would just give themselves up to the border patrol otherwise like most do.

Ahhh…OK.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why…they’re the ones doing all the shitty jobs Americans won’t do.

You got a shitty job.. how many coworkers are illegal?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So arresting illegals is bad because…..Biden? 🤷🏻

There  is that stellar reading comprehension you are so famous for!  The point, Dilbert, is that if the wall was finished, most of them wouldn’t have made it across.  Do you think 1.83 million illegals crossing is good for the country?  Do you think that they will report back for their immigration hearings?  

19 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I'm fine with adopting a policy where immigrants are bussed to states identifying as sanctuaries.  Local governments can share in the housing, feeding and education while migrants offset the employment needs in the local communities.  Win, win.  No more vetting at the border, get them situated first and if discrepancies are found just ask them to turn themselves in at the end of the work week.    

We’ve already seen the mayors of these so called sanctuary cities, whining and crying about shit that these much smaller border towns have to deal with every day for years.  The country wanted the wall, Trump was giving it to us, and Biden, a consummate dipshit, decided to halt further construction of it.  It’s sweet irony listening to assholes like Bowser and Eric Adams cry about all these “resources” required to house and feed these people.  I have a novel idea for Biden, how about we enforce existing immigration law?

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There  is that stellar reading comprehension you are so famous for!  The point, Dilbert, is that if the wall was finished, most of them wouldn’t have made it across.  Do you think 1.83 million illegals crossing is good for the country?  Do you think that they will report back for their immigration hearings?  

We’ve already seen the mayors of these so called sanctuary cities, whining and crying about shit that these much smaller border towns have to deal with every day for years.  The country wanted the wall, Trump was giving it to us, and Biden, a consummate dipshit, decided to halt further construction of it.  It’s sweet irony listening to assholes like Bowser and Eric Adams cry about all these “resources” required to house and feed these people.  I have a novel idea for Biden, how about we enforce existing immigration law?

My comprehension is fine and your post is poorly worded…SBYL.

“The Wall”…..😂😂👌🏻

BTW any bites on your sled…I know it’s early but things aren’t moving around here yet.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My job is great…busy as hell and get to live and work in a great place! 

I guess I’d be happy to making a living with a summer HS job..

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

I guess I’d be happy to making a living with a summer HS job..

Call it what you want Petey Boy…I’m busy all year and people up here are building big and spending money.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks