Check your account email address ×

Trump now claims FBI agents seized three of his PASSPORTS during the Mar-a-Lago raid

20 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It has come to light.

:lol:

Don't need another $30 million investigation for nothing to prove it.

Make these cocksuckers actually do something good for the people and not for themselves.

But billions in social spending, globull warming and IRS agent is well worth it 🙄

• Like 1

Nothing to see.  I'm sure fake news msm is covering this.

FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence to Frame Pro-Trump Political Prisoner

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/fbi-agent-pleads-guilty-destroying-evidence-frame-pro-trump-political-prisoner/

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see.  I'm sure fake news msm is covering this.

FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence to Frame Pro-Trump Political Prisoner

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/fbi-agent-pleads-guilty-destroying-evidence-frame-pro-trump-political-prisoner/

Banana Republic shit.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

No leaks from the DOJ means they haven't found shit.  Out of all govt organizations the DOJ/FBI are the worst leakers to influence public opinion and gain an advantage. 

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No leaks from the DOJ means they haven't found shit.  Out of all govt organizations the DOJ/FBI are the worst leakers to influence public opinion and gain an advantage. 

Its just pathetic really.

The same unit that led Russiagate Hoax.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/08/18/fbi_unit_leading_mar-a-lago_probe_previously_led_russiagate_hoax_848582.html

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whether you like or hate Trump personally, agree or disagree with his policies....what was done to him in 2016 thru today should disgust, concern and fear any American.  If they are willing to do this to the POTUS they are willing to do it to anyone.  To have the highest levels of the FBI talk about insurance plans to stop someone from dually elected office and all that we know now is beyond what I ever thought possible.   Again Schumer was being very truthful when he said what he said.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure CNN will be breaking this story at 6pm, oh wait they are 24/7.

Be sure to let us know since you’re the resident CNN watcher!👊🏻😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's it based on besides ignorance.

Nothing to see here right.  Oh wait, "I see nothing"

:lol:

image.png.c23aee46a977b7a319fe91032ee58c51.png

You don't have any of your own opinions. Classic sheep who follows Twitter feeds.

Critical thinking my ass.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You don't have any of your own opinions. Classic sheep who follows Twitter feeds.

Critical thinking my ass.

It’s hard to believe there is anybody left on this forum that takes him serious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

No. It's my own opinion of him. Is that not allowed here?

Sure, it just tells me you lean left more than right.  Thats fine.  What has Matt Gaetz done that makes him non credible, other than be the victim of a blackmail scheme, and have a bunch of fake news printed about him.?  He's got big hair, big teeth and he's not afraid to confront the power structure.  I'll continue to support him, when he's up against the Pelosi's and Schumers of the world.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s hard to believe there is anybody left on this forum that takes him serious.

Why?  Because he posts actual links to back up his opinions?  Speak for yourself, and consider trying it sometime.

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure, it just tells me you lean left more than right.  Thats fine.  What has Matt Gaetz done that makes him non credible, other than be the victim of a blackmail scheme, and have a bunch of fake news printed about him.?  He's got big hair, big teeth and he's not afraid to confront the power structure.  I'll continue to support him, when he's up against the Pelosi's and Schumers of the world.

Why?  Because he posts actual links to back up his opinions?  Speak for yourself, and consider trying it sometime.

If you actually research his links alot them he's cherry picked info and most of the time the people are not credible and haven't said anything near what he says they have.

Dr. Brix is a classic example. 

Oh, and I don't lean left whatsoever, but what I see on this site, is that if you don't agree exactly with Trumpers, you're considered a left leaning person. Strangest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am speaking for myself….he lectures people and claims to have high level inside sources yet all he does is seek out tweets that fit his opinions and points of view and you cheer because you agree with him….it is what it is.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Yeah poor Trumpy always the victim.

Day one he tries to install Flynn as his fucking National Security advisor. Meanwhile Flynn is a Foreign agent for Turkey and never disclosed he was a paid lobbyist for them. He didn’t also disclose he was In communications with the Russian ambassador.

He resigned soon after, was tried and convicted of a felony and then pardoned by his boss the orange soda head Trump.

Yeah poor Trump…he was such a great honest successful business man all his life.

There’s so many convictions…

https://www.newsweek.com/guide-trump-allies-whove-pleaded-guilty-been-convicted-crimes-1735298

LMAO

Edited by Mainecat

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah poor Trumpy always the victim.

Day one he tries to install Flynn as his fucking National Security advisor. Meanwhile Flynn is a Foreign agent for Turkey and never disclosed he was a paid lobbyist for them. He didn’t also disclose he was In communications with the Russian ambassador.

He resigned soon after, was tried and convicted of a felony and then pardoned by his boss the orange soda head Trump.

Yeah poor Trump…he was such a great honest successful business man all his life.

There’s so many convictions…

https://www.newsweek.com/guide-trump-allies-whove-pleaded-guilty-been-convicted-crimes-1735298

LMAO

More than a dozen high-ranking members of the Biden administration were previously registered foreign agents.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/05/exclusive-report-shows-biden-admin-run-by-former-registered-foreign-agents/