Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Is Exception to Dad's 'Buy American' Rule

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They really are a confused bunch. It's like their brains need to be purged and rebooted.

I'm not making the crosses.  

Related image

3 minutes ago, Catman said:

Morons.

There is capacity in US manufacturing. To suggest she couldn't make her clothes in the USA is ridiculous.  She chooses not to in order to maximize profits.   She and her father are total hypocrites, and you're just fine with that. Truly  Pathetic

http://www.apparelsearch.com/america.htm

You are an idiot.

1 hour ago, Catman said:

Morons.

There is capacity in US manufacturing. To suggest she couldn't make her clothes in the USA is ridiculous.  She chooses not to in order to maximize profits.   She and her father are total hypocrites, and you're just fine with that. Truly  Pathetic

she just licenses her name much like her old man and produces nothing.  She prob should have made those contracts require US production but no one in that family thought he guy would actually win.  

3 hours ago, Catman said:

Wrong

Okay genius... where in corporate North America are there factories, equipment and people sitting idle to be able to instantly pick up and absorb the production capacity of the Chinese factories.  :lol:  :nuts: It is possible to ramp up over time but it all takes time, a lot of time. Build the factories, acquire and set up the production equipment then hire and train the people. 

2 hours ago, Catman said:

Morons.

Mental midget.... there is capacity but no where near enough to even put a dent in absorbing the quantities currently made in China....

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

she just licenses her name much like her old man and produces nothing.  She prob should have made those contracts require US production but no one in that family thought he guy would actually win.  

It's a global economy and the product has to be made cost effectively to be COST COMPETITIVE. Who is going to pay two times the price or more for something just to be able to say... hey everybody.... look at the tag in my collar... it says made in US

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Mental midget.... there is capacity but no where near enough to even put a dent in absorbing the quantities currently made in China....

For ALL garments purchased in the US, certainly but not for 1 presidents daughters clothing line...

They are total fucking hypocrites and so are you for defending them.  Own it

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Okay genius... where in corporate North America are there factories, equipment and people sitting idle to be able to instantly pick up and absorb the production capacity of the Chinese factories.  :lol:  :nuts: It is possible to ramp up over time but it all takes time, a lot of time. Build the factories, acquire and set up the production equipment then hire and train the people. 

Are you suggesting there is no large scale garment producers in the USA? :Lol:.  Totally fucking clueless.

America is #3 for cotton production, to a point where even Chinese producers are utilizing it.

They have never once even remotely suggested production would move to the USA.

Quite simply They are hypocrites, and you're a fool.

5 minutes ago, Catman said:

For ALL garments purchased in the US, certainly but not for 1 presidents daughters clothing line...

Trump played by the rules that the politicians made to be competitive.  Now he's the president and has vowed to change the rules.  See if you can wrap your brain around that reality.

24 minutes ago, Catman said:

Wrong... read back in the topic... what I first asked was should she renege on existing legally binding contracts or see them through to fulfillment and look for domestic alternatives during that time frame. If you were running a business would you renege on the contracts? I don't think so. My money says there are minimally substantial penalties for canceling the contract or in the case of many contracts you have to pay the full value of the contract regardless.

I'm sure glad you're not running any business I'd be associated with if you would try and walk away from a contract like that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Catman said:

Spastic canuck just blurting shit out. Seems to be a trend from some up north :news:

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump played by the rules that the politicians made to be competitive.  Now he's the president and has vowed to change the rules.  See if you can wrap your brain around that reality.

The reality is simple: do as I say not as I do.

There will never be tariffs, and neither his daughters brand nor his own brands will ever be made in America.

It was populist propogandist rhetoric and you bought it along with all the other bullshit.

That is the reality.

28 minutes ago, Catman said:

Are you suggesting there is no large scale garment producers in the USA? :Lol:.  Totally fucking clueless.

America is #3 for cotton production, to a point where even Chinese producers are utilizing it.

They have never once even remotely suggested production would move to the USA.

Quite simply They are hypocrites, and you're a fool.

You truly are delusional. Of course there are large scale producers in the US. Do they have lots of unused capacity in their facilities, equipment and staff. No. If a business has lots of unused capacity it's poor planning and management. You truly don't have any business sense. Excess capacity costs money without a return.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wrong... read back in the topic... what I first asked was should she renege on existing legally binding contracts or see them through to fulfillment and look for domestic alternatives during that time frame. If you were running a business would you renege on the contracts? I don't think so. My money says there are minimally substantial penalties for canceling the contract or in the case of many contracts you have to pay the full value of the contract regardless.

I'm sure glad you're not running any business I'd be associated with if you would try and walk away from a contract like that.

Reneg :lol: how about own the shit you say.  

Zero ethics and total hypocrisy.  You support that.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Spastic canuck just blurting shit out. Seems to be a trend from some up north :news:

Typical clueless butt hurt American who still can't get over the fact Thrillery lost and obviously doesn't have the business sense to run a lemonade stand.

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You truly are delusional. Of course there are large scale producers in the US. Do they have lots of unused capacity in their facilities, equipment and staff. No. If a business has lots of unused capacity it's poor planning and management. You truly don't have any business sense. Excess capacity costs money without a return.

Yap yap yap.

Not 1 word from the Trump's to even look at producing some of their goods in the USA and here you are prophecising on capacity and long term deals.   You don't get it because you have bought into it hook line and sinker.

Just own your hypocrisy and move on.  There is only 1 side here, it's obvious and it's been obvious since day 1 of the campaign.  Re: Maga hats made in China.

3 minutes ago, Catman said:

Yap yap yap.

Not 1 word from the Trump's to even look at producing some of their goods in the USA and here you are prophecising on capacity and long term deals.   You don't get it because you have bought into it hook line and sinker.

Just own your hypocrisy and move on.  There is only 1 side here, it's obvious and it's been obvious since day 1 of the campaign.  Re: Maga hats made in China.

So you believe that they should just walk away from existing legal contracts and pay massive penalties getting nothing in return. Keep on proving how stupid you are.

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So you believe that they should just walk away from existing legal contracts and pay massive penalties getting nothing in return. Keep on proving how stupid you are.

Fuck you're clueless.

I'd be fine with an acknowledgement of the hypocrisy and a plan to own up to it.  

Zero issue with a baby step approach and it will never happen because these people are greedy power hungry sociopaths and you've bought into it like a good little slave.

7 minutes ago, Catman said:

Fuck you're clueless.

I'd be fine with an acknowledgement of the hypocrisy and a plan to own up to it.  

Zero issue with a baby step approach and it will never happen because these people are greedy power hungry sociopaths and you've bought into it like a good little slave.

Give it up Catman... you're an idiot. The only place that you can throw money around freely like you believe is in government. You know like the Ontario government. Pay a bonus to a contractor for sub-standard work and then pay the contractor yet again when to fix things when their work falls apart prematurely. What part of government do you work for. That's the only place you can learn to be that fiscally irresponsible.

You would have to be totally incompetent moron to believe she should renege on the legal contracts. I'd be fine with you admitting you are incompetent in business.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He doesn't have much of a brain to wrap it around anything but what he does have he would willingly wrap around DemonCUNT cock :gfight:

Edited by Momorider

46 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Give it up Catman... you're an idiot. The only place that you can throw money around freely like you believe is in government. You know like the Ontario government. Pay a bonus to a contractor for sub-standard work and then pay the contractor yet again when to fix things when their work falls apart prematurely. What part of government do you work for. That's the only place you can learn to be that fiscally irresponsible.

You would have to be totally incompetent moron to believe she should renege on the legal contracts. I'd be fine with you admitting you are incompetent in business.

100% off topic post because you've been owned like the slave you are.  

I have zero issue with companies making goods over seas and selling them to their countrymen.  

WhatI have issue with is peopke like you gnoring the blatent hypocrisy of suggesting it's bad and then continuing to do the exact same thing with zero regard for making changes yourself.  

Hi us with another 1000 word essay that is completely irrelevant to the topic in 1.    2.    3..........

9 minutes ago, Catman said:

100% off topic post because you've been owned like the slave you are.  

I have zero issue with companies making goods over seas and selling them to their countrymen.  

WhatI have issue with is peopke like you gnoring the blatent hypocrisy of suggesting it's bad and then continuing to do the exact same thing with zero regard for making changes yourself.  

Hi us with another 1000 word essay that is completely irrelevant to the topic in 1.    2.    3..........

You're an idiot Catman. Plain and simple. Totally on topic. Contracts for manufacturing would have been already in place before the election and aren't a couple of months long. Only a complete buffoon like you would expect her to renege on those contracts which is the only way out and the penalties. Good luck getting someone else to sign a multi-million $ contract with you after you renege on an existing one without cause. Your dumb ass stupidity continues.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're an idiot Catman. Plain and simple. Totally on topic. Contracts for manufacturing would have been already in place before the election and aren't a couple of months long. Only a complete buffoon like you would expect her to renege on those contracts which is the only way out and the penalties. Good luck getting someone else to sign a multi-million $ contract with you after you renege on an existing one without cause. Your dumb ass stupidity continues.

Truest of :true:

Edited by Momorider