Check your account email address ×

Dupe thread

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Remember Perry asked Trump for a pardon?

Trump ally Scott Perry says FBI have seized his phone following Mar-a-Lago raid

Source: Independent UK

Trump ally Representative Scott Perry says that the FBI seized his phone the day after agents raided Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. The Republican congressman from Pennsylvania told Fox News that FBI agents approached him on Tuesday with a warrant and demanded that he handed over the phone. 

“This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone. They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish,” Mr Perry said. 

“I’m outraged — though not surprised — that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress. My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business.” 

Mr Perry, according to Liz Cheney, is one of the Republicans who contacted the White House in the weeks after the January 6 insurrection to allegedly seek a pardon.

Read more: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-scott-perry-fbi-phone-b2141916.html 

And aging you are OK with this . 

No request just a warrent and a raid on a sitting senator.  Banana Republic shit .

After mid trem take back of the house how do you see this working out ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Mainecat changed the title to Dupe thread

Had a thunderstorm go through and lost internet. When it came back I must have thought I didn’t post this thread.

Must be lots of thunderstorms in your area, you seem to post lots of the same stupid shit everyday 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Had a thunderstorm go through and lost internet. When it came back I must have thought I didn’t post this thread.

Just admit it, you were so excited that you forgot!  :lol:. :bc:

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just admit it, you were so excited that you forgot!  :lol:. :bc:

When the router when out I was just in the middle of sending the thread. When it came back up I logged on to see the send button was still lit so I sent it.

• Gold Member

When the router when out I was just in the middle of sending the thread. When it came back up I logged on to see the send button was still lit so I sent it.

Sure You Did GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3