Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pats are on the board with a TD. Extra point no good :(

That is just unacceptable.  I think these guys get two or three non-defense related misses and they are on the chopping block.  

THAT IS THEIR ONLY JOB!!!!!!  Kick through the uprights!!!! Every point after and every one from 35 and in should be made.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That is just unacceptable.  I think these guys get two or three non-defense related misses and they are on the chopping block.  

THAT IS THEIR ONLY JOB!!!!!!  Kick through the uprights!!!! Every point after and every one from 35 and in should be made.

Agreed.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not so sure on that PI call against Waynes.

He was just a tad early.  I think it was a good call.  Another coffin nail for the Vikes.

14-0. and it's gonna get worse with us not being able to move the ball....ground OR air.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pats are rolling. TB12 has 3 TD passes in the first quarter. Last weeks lose was the best thing to happen to them.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

as i said after last weeks loss the PAts needed to get a biut angry,  Brady playing like he has something to prove.  177 yards and 3td 's in a quarter to show he still has it

Winners blame themselves and react accordingly.  Goodell is working up a scheme to fix them though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

as i said after last weeks loss the PAts needed to get a biut angry,  Brady playing like he has something to prove.  177 yards and 3td 's in a quarter to show he still has it

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Pats are rolling. TB12 has 3 TD passes in the first quarter. Last weeks lose was the best thing to happen to them.

Blah, blah, blah....beating up on the Aints.:hay:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

The Patriots are beating up the Aints and all the lobster fuckers are gloating. :lol:

That's what I'm saying....on the other hand Arizona is losing to an Andrew Luckless Colts team which might mean The Lions win last week wasn't so impressive. :lol: