Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not a Seattle fan but they are getting hosed by the officials...not surprising considering who they are playing and where.

Yep.  Hands all over that guy in the end zone and nothing.  Thank goodness for that gift fumble they gave the packers.  GB's offensive line has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss.  Ha!  A cheese joke!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Hands all over that guy in the end zone and nothing.  Thank goodness for that gift fumble they gave the packers.  GB's offensive line has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss.  Ha!  A cheese joke!!!!!

Plus the Seahawks had Jeremy Lane ejected early in the game for a punch that was never thrown...same old, same old in Lambeau...SMH.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice.....good to take advantage of this summer like fall weather.:thumb:

The fall foliage season will be over before we know it. Trying to get as many pics and videos as I can. New England is beautiful this time of year :bc:  I'm going a little farther north today than I did with rob yesterday. So, the colors should be a little further along than the photo below.

20170916-pond vivid-3.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

The fall foliage season will be over before we know it. Trying to get as many pics and videos as I can. New England is beautiful this time of year :bc:  I'm going a little farther north today than I did with rob yesterday. So, the colors should be a little further along than the photo below.

20170916-pond vivid-3.jpg

NIce.

We're turning slow here.  We usually have a long color cycle.  Superior really slows the change down so for weeks our colors are spectacular.  

I snagged this off the web.  Slide to the 1:20+ mark

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NIce.

We're turning slow here.  We usually have a long color cycle.  Superior really slows the change down so for weeks our colors are spectacular.  

I snagged this off the web.

Great video! Those rocky shores remind me of the Maine coast. Do you guys get many reds in your foliage?

Just now, ckf said:

Great video! Those rocky shores remind me of the Maine coast. Do you guys get many reds in your foliage?

There is more red inland.  Seems the maples don't do well with the Aspens??  Always wondered about that.  I planted 6 good sized maples in my yard this year.  I love the reds to go with all the yellows.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh...yeah..I've heard the North Shore (from Duluth up to the Canadian border on Superior) looks a lot like the northern east coast.  Lots of spots along the drive remind me of the PCH in California.  It really is something.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Don't get to excited because the Packers are gonna win the SB in your house! :lol:

Dude.  My Football season essentially ends the fist week in October.  So...don't care.  But...if the Packs do win in the new stadium here...Oooooooof!!!!!  That's shit talking that literally cuts to the bone!!!  FUCKING BORDER WAR!!!!!! :lol:

• Haha 1