*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

They have cocksucking sucking teams....who knew! 

I didn't know either. I was talking about basketball and baseball. Obviously, you are into cock-sucking.  Doesn't make you a bad guy, just means you like cocks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I didn't know either. I was talking about basketball and baseball. Obviously, you are into cock-sucking.  Doesn't make you a bad guy, just means you like cocks. 

Hiding in the locker room and sneaking peeks into the showers doesn't count as playing a team sport you sick old fuck. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hiding in the locker room and sneaking peeks into the showers doesn't count as playing a team sport you sick old fuck. :lol:

Is that what you did???? 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Their defense was horrible last night.

yup,  ninkovich will be resigned and beli will need to do some other tweaking -  they had no pass rush and just overall got their ass kicked on D but the offensive firepower should have kept them in the game and didn't either.  

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  ninkovich will be resigned and beli will need to do some other tweaking -  they had no pass rush and just overall got their ass kicked on D but the offensive firepower should have kept them in the game and didn't either.  

It was good to hear that Hightower only has a minor MCL sprain . Because of the ten days off they think he could be back by week two.

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup htat was best case for sure.  

I was a little nervous when he went down. They need him out there on the field, not only because of his play, he's one of the leaders.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was a little nervous when he went down. They need him out there on the field, not only because of his play, he's one of the leaders.

It was fun watching him play for Sabban.  He was a damn beast!  Just plain dominant out there.  It gives you an idea how good one has to be to play in the NFL. 

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wonder how long this will last? :news:

21319265_1615330438513638_79414642358353

:lol:

Winners aren't blaming anybody but themselves, working harder, coming up with a better plan and making sure they head in the right direction.  The Pats are clearly doing this now.  Or else, they could just sulk and blame everyone else like pathetic losers.  I don't see that though.  And neither do their next opponents.  They're fucked! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Winners aren't blaming anybody but themselves, working harder, coming up with a better plan and making sure they head in the right direction.  The Pats are clearly doing this now.  Or else, they could just sulk and blame everyone else like pathetic losers.  I don't see that though.  And neither do their next opponents.  They're fucked! :lol:

I think they will be fine. Losses like this are a great motivation for them :bc:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As it should be.  Top leadership.  The Saints don't have a prayer :lmao: 

Even if they are still well rested after they thump us. :(

Who's your team?

Just now, Kivalo said:

Who's your team?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As it should be.  Top leadership.  The Saints don't have a prayer :lmao: 

Even if they are still well rested after they thump us. :(

IMG_3386.JPG.1348c34fa9ade038eb3dee10d6c1c898.JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ofda.  They gave Stafford some serious ransom cash to stay.  Not sure he is worth it.  No, I know he isn't.

I've always like Stafford. He just never seems to have the right group of supporting teammates. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Ahh the ViQueens

Jim are you a queens fan as well?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think Jim is a Lions fan.

Long suffering Lions fan....my first memory of suckitude was attending their last game at Tiger Stadium when I was 8 years old. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ofda.  They gave Stafford some serious ransom cash to stay.  Not sure he is worth it.  No, I know he isn't.

Pfffttt...the queens haven't had a QB since Fran Tarkenton.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Long suffering Lions fan....my first memory of suckitude was attending their last game at Tiger Stadium when I was 8 years old. :lol:

As a Phins fan I feel your pain, my friend. :bc: