Jump to content

in your opinion, how does this end?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Chinese are doing a bit more than sprinkling money around. You may want to look into what’s happening in several countries in Africa. 

I am well aware. American and Western companies are no better. Hence our military presence there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our problem is the US government in general.  It doesn't matter - Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are all garbage because ultimately they only look out for themselves.  Career politicians who

The only way this ends well for the people is the people come together. That's why governments likes identity politics, its why they like the minions blaming the "other" side for every single problem

They wrote some amazing rules for the era and they wrote a completely dynamic vehicle for those rules to change with the times. What they could t anticipate was just how fucking stupid and disengaged

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Someone else is gonna be to do that for you

 

Screenshot_20220808-165659-284.png

i don't need to squint very hard to see a ss uniform on this abomination. 

Edited by ZR800efi
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Realistically if we just slit the throats of everyone worth more than 1 billion dollars who has contributed more than 1 million to any politically oriented org in any way we’d fix the issue. 

your not wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am well aware. American and Western companies are no better. Hence our military presence there. 

Look at who founded America. White pedophiles. They wrote the rules. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Look at who founded America. White pedophiles. They wrote the rules. 

They wrote some amazing rules for the era and they wrote a completely dynamic vehicle for those rules to change with the times. What they could t anticipate was just how fucking stupid and disengaged the general electorate would become and how 100% corrupted the ruling class would become. The republic died when we let the bankers have control of our wealth. That was the end 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They wrote some amazing rules for the era and they wrote a completely dynamic vehicle for those rules to change with the times. What they could t anticipate was just how fucking stupid and disengaged the general electorate would become and how 100% corrupted the ruling class would become. The republic died when we let the bankers have control of our wealth. That was the end 

:worship:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They wrote some amazing rules for the era and they wrote a completely dynamic vehicle for those rules to change with the times. What they could t anticipate was just how fucking stupid and disengaged the general electorate would become and how 100% corrupted the ruling class would become. The republic died when we let the bankers have control of our wealth. That was the end 

They conducted their lives in very much the same manner as the bankers you speak of. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Buy a self contained van. Preferably 4x4. Pistol, 12ga, Daniels Defence AR. Adequate supply of ammo. Find a group of others that you trust. 

Good plan really...

 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Majority of Asia hate the Chinese. They are claiming everything as theirs. India and Australia aren’t real fond of them either. Even the Russians find the Chinese to be distasteful. As for the Russians, they’re like the retards of the civilized world. 

Nobody likes the chinks.

Most are neutral on Russia. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Good plan really...

 

Nobody likes the chinks.

Most are neutral on Russia. 

Fuck China and fuck Russia and fuck you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They wrote some amazing rules for the era and they wrote a completely dynamic vehicle for those rules to change with the times. What they could t anticipate was just how fucking stupid and disengaged the general electorate would become and how 100% corrupted the ruling class would become. The republic died when we let the bankers have control of our wealth. That was the end 

The ruling class is the same people it always was. It's the kings and oligarchs from throughout history. They are just multinational corporations now. They are the unelected leaders that rule the world. 

And the founders knew exactly who they were trying to keep out. But the best written contracts still can't compete with human greed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Good plan really...

 

Nobody likes the chinks.

Most are neutral on Russia. 

Russia isn't the good guys, they just aren't the worst of the two in this case. 

Some of us called out china a long time ago... :news:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The ruling class is the same people it always was. It's the kings and oligarchs from throughout history. They are just multinational corporations now. They are the unelected leaders that rule the world. 

And the founders knew exactly who they were trying to keep out. But the best written contracts still can't compete with human greed. 

Yup

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anler said:

The ruling class is the same people it always was. It's the kings and oligarchs from throughout history. They are just multinational corporations now. They are the unelected leaders that rule the world. 

And the founders knew exactly who they were trying to keep out. But the best written contracts still can't compete with human greed. 

Without France there would be no America. It took an outside power bringing force to create an environment where the ideals created within the constitution could flourish. So in a very clear sense, Americans really didn't fight this romantic, lonely war to gain their "freedom". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Without France there would be no America. It took an outside power bringing force to create an environment where the ideals created within the constitution could flourish. So in a very clear sense, Americans really didn't fight this romantic, lonely war to gain their "freedom". 

We’re there a pile of oligarchs funneling French funds directly into corruption every time France stroked a check to the early American commanders? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

We’re there a pile of oligarchs funneling French funds directly into corruption every time France stroked a check to the early American commanders? 

You might want to dig into the back story as to why France assisted the Americans. You have this idea that human nature has taken a perverse change since what lead up to Yorktown occurred and why. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You might want to dig into the back story as to why France assisted the Americans. You have this idea that human nature has taken a perverse change since what lead up to Yorktown occurred and why. 

There is no comparison between early American motivations and current Ukrainian motivations. One was rooted in the desire for freedom and the Ukraine is run by corrupt fascists billing the US taxpayer for billions. Give your head a shake 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

We’re there a pile of oligarchs funneling French funds directly into corruption every time France stroked a check to the early American commanders? 

The French claimed parts of the us and Canada. They eventually sold it in the Louisiana purchase. There is still a dark side to the founding of America. Those pesky natives were in the way and had to go!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There is no comparison between early American motivations and current Ukrainian motivations. One was rooted in the desire for freedom and the Ukraine is run by corrupt fascists billing the US taxpayer for billions. Give your head a shake 

I think that you have it a little backwards. Ukraine is currently racking up a bill with the US. They’ll be in hock to the United States for billions or possibly trillions before this is over. And one way or another, they will pay. The UK just finished paying of the debt they owed the US from WWII. They made their last payment less than 2 years ago. 
 

Ukraine has no real economic value to the US. Instead they are a proving ground for advanced weapons and tactics against the Russians. The intelligence the US military is getting from this war is invaluable. More than either of us can imagine.
 

Zelinsky and Ukraine are really only a pawn between two super powers. When he’s outlived his usefulness he’ll be eliminated. Probably by the CIA. The Russians will do what they did in Georgia, Crimea, and Chechnya. They’ll establish a puppet government and move out, because the last thing they want is to be responsible for the debt to the US. It’s really a win win for both. 
 

This is how the world works. 

Edited by spin_dry
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You might want to dig into the back story as to why France assisted the Americans. You have this idea that human nature has taken a perverse change since what lead up to Yorktown occurred and why. 

I thought you didn't believe in conspiracy theories and thoughts that our past has been fabricated ?? 

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Anler said:

The French claimed parts of the us and Canada. They eventually sold it in the Louisiana purchase. There is still a dark side to the founding of America. Those pesky natives were in the way and had to go!

The French had an economic interest in the US. In the same way the USSR supported communist China with military aid. Countries don’t assist other countries unless they can get a stake of the action. An investment, so to speak. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I thought you didn't believe in conspiracy theories and thoughts that our past has been fabricated ?? 

:lol:

Go lay down by your dish. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think that you have it a little backwards. Ukraine is currently racking up a bill with the US. They’ll be in hock to the United States for billions or possibly trillions before this is over. And one way or another, they will pay. The UK just finished paying of the debt they owed the US from WWII. They made their last payment less than 2 years ago. 
 

Ukraine has no real economic value to the US. Instead they are a proving ground for advanced weapons and tactics against the Russians. The intelligence the US military is getting from this war is invaluable. More than either of us can imagine.
 

Zelinsky and Ukraine are really only a pawn between two super powers. When he’s outlived his usefulness he’ll be eliminated. Probably by the CIA. The Russians will do what they did in Georgia, Crimea, and Chechnya. They’ll establish a puppet government and move out because the last thing they want is to responsible for the debt to the US. It’s really a win win for both. 
 

This is how the world works. 

Ukraine has no economic value to the US? Better check with Hunter Biden and Joe on that...:lol:

 

BCF95A63-BFC5-4DBC-8A7B-13606DC453E2.jpeg

D3B9CF31-B6AF-4989-8F73-09B8A3D86420.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go lay down by your dish. 

Isnt that what you constantly tell the dogs in the van? gotta be a tight fit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...