in your opinion, how does this end?

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Right over your head apparently . Why did those past generations prevail? Because they gave up ate mushrooms and thought they were a speck in the Cosmos? :lol:

You fucking idiot. 

Huh, Buy what? I guarantee my consumer spending each month is far less than you. ....How many Vans have you bought in the last few years ? 

How much crap are you buying off Amazon to outfit them? 

You were just bragging about the deals you got shopping at fucking Wal Mart. I dont even step foot in that place. 

You’re just too above it all. 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I live my life pretty well, regardless of the shithole administration that's in place ... so no, my situation isn't really that bad.  But as a whole, there's no denying we'd be better off if a nuke went off in DC and wiped out all of them.  Hell, I'll even throw you a bread crumb and say, "Let Trump be there when it happens."

So you’re in the camp with nuke Washington. While I didn’t care much for trump, at least there was order to some degree. Those that want Washington to be nuked or whatever, fail what that would mean. They somehow believe that the quality of life will improve. No one who wants this can exactly say how it will be better, they just think it, so it must be. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So you’re in the camp with nuke Washington. While I didn’t care much for trump, at least there was order to some degree. Those that want Washington to be nuked or whatever, fail what that would mean. They somehow believe that the quality of life will improve. No one who wants this can exactly say how it will be better, they just think it, so it must be. 

Washington does not give a shit about you, nice that you can't see that and defend them.  It needs to burn down to the ground.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Washington does not give a shit about you, nice that you can't see that and defend them.  It needs to burn down to the ground.

You want that because you are a mindless, irrational moron. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There is probably a fair amount of the world that would celebrate if some catastrophe befell on the US, primarily DC. Whether or not anyone's lives improved is irrelevant. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

There is probably a fair amount of the world that would celebrate if some catastrophe befell on the US, primarily DC. Whether or not anyone's lives improved is irrelevant. 

There’s the same “fair amount” that would cheer if the same catastrophe happened to china or Russia. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s the same “fair amount” that would cheer if the same catastrophe happened to china or Russia. 

Probably less. I dont think much of the rest of the world despises Russia or China as much as we do. None of Europe had a problem with Russia until we sanctioned them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well, I was disgusted and sad about what Timothy McVeigh did to the Fed building in Oklahoma. If McVeigh would have done that to Washington DC?

:lmao:

Happy Will Ferrell GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably less. I dont think much of the rest of the world despises Russia or China as much as we do. None of Europe had a problem with Russia until we sanctioned them

Majority of Asia hate the Chinese. They are claiming everything as theirs. India and Australia aren’t real fond of them either. Even the Russians find the Chinese to be distasteful. As for the Russians, they’re like the retards of the civilized world. 

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, I was disgusted and sad about what Timothy McVeigh did to the Fed building in Oklahoma. If McVeigh would have done that to Washington DC?

:lmao:

Happy Will Ferrell GIF

So the children in DC are more expendable vs the children in Oklahoma? That’s an interesting concept. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Majority of Asia hate the Chinese. They are claiming everything as theirs. India and Australia aren’t real fond of them either. Even the Russians find the Chinese to be distasteful. As for the Russians, they’re like the retards of the civilized world. 

Just like Democrats. :lmao:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your manufactured Hatred for Russia is Hilarious :lol:

:russianflag:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Chinese are dirty people but they win favor by sprinkling their money around. We just destabilize, destroy and occupy. And Americans are the retards of the civilized world, just read this forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes it was on your part. Pretty disgusting too. But then again…you are a GOP’er/trumper. I’d expect nothing more. 

Lighten up Francis, go wash your van or something. 

I don’t want Washington nuked so my life will be better. I want it nuked so my grandkids lives might be better.

The USA is the most vile corrupt empire that has ever existed. A meteor is too good of an end for us. 

• Gold Member

The only way this ends well for the people is the people come together. That's why governments likes identity politics, its why they like the minions blaming the "other" side for every single problem we have.

Time to summarily fire 100% of our elected leadership, state and federal. Institute term limits, get rid of governmental secrecy and put governmental agencies under restrictively transparent civilian oversight.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I don’t want Washington nuked so my life will be better. I want it nuked so my grandkids lives might be better.

The USA is the most vile corrupt empire that has ever existed. A meteor is too good of an end for us. 

Lightning strikes again ... I'm in agreement with Ben.  Wiping out all of DC politics is what's in the best interest of the US in the long run and I have plenty of confidence we could come up with new leadership and new rules.  Hell, we did it roughly 250 years ago - no reason it couldn't be done again.  If not, well that big ass meteor is a decent Plan B.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Lightning strikes again ... I'm in agreement with Ben.  Wiping out all of DC politics is what's in the best interest of the US in the long run and I have plenty of confidence we could come up with new leadership and new rules.  Hell, we did it roughly 250 years ago - no reason it couldn't be done again.  If not, well that big ass meteor is a decent Plan B.

Realistically if we just slit the throats of everyone worth more than 1 billion dollars who has contributed more than 1 million to any politically oriented org in any way we’d fix the issue. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Someone else is gonna be to do that for you

Screenshot_20220808-165659-284.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Chinese are dirty people but they win favor by sprinkling their money around. We just destabilize, destroy and occupy. And Americans are the retards of the civilized world, just read this forum

The Chinese are doing a bit more than sprinkling money around. You may want to look into what’s happening in several countries in Africa.