Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: Cleveland #Browns announce signing QB Colin Kaepernick to a 1 year deal, per Adam Schefter

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Why would any American stand behind someone that doesn’t honor our flag? 

Take a look around, do you see what "Flags" some Americans stand  behind and honor now a days in this country instead of the American flag??? 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Unbelievable Jerry, 

It really sad what this country as become and what it once stood for, now everyone wants to be recognized as being something special and needing attention directed at them self for what they are or think they are, I identify as????? You will address me as???  You must use these pronouns when having a conversation with me????

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fuck that piece of trash ...

Figures Bhen & snacks would be sucking his balls btw ... :flush:

Tell me why he kneeled during The National Anthem and I’m not sucking his balls..sounds like projection.

37 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

It really sad what this country as become and what it once stood for, now everyone wants to be recognized as being something special and needing attention directed at them self for what they are or think they are, I identify as????? You will address me as???  You must use these pronouns when having a conversation with me????

Yup...bunch of ungrateful faggots

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell me why he kneeled during The National Anthem and I’m not sucking his balls..sounds like projection.

To make 50 million from a Nike deal afterwards...

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His football career was sucking bog water and he craved attention?

Just spit balling here....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Haha ....I think we ranked right up there back when he took a knee. The guys around here were fairly vocal on the subject at the time :lol:

By vocal you mean foaming at the mouth. 

• Haha 4

Just now, SSFB said:

By vocal you mean foaming at the mouth. 

They calmed down for two years and then with a simple tweet Trump had them screaming and loading pitchforks and torches into their confederate flag flying truck beds. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They calmed down for two years and then with a simple tweet Trump had them screaming and loading pitchforks and torches into their confederate flag flying truck beds. 

Well yeah, he had to mobilize the cult.

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a dumbass bootlicking fucking faggot , kill yourself 

The whole time you Ben tongue juggling kaperniks balls, I feel sorry for you .   Drown yourself, and do mankind a favor. 

Edited by Turbo Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You just dig his hair. I saw that pic of you in the halloween costume, huge fucking hair.

I like him cause he’s not a retard bootlicker. Fuck cops , fuck the military , fuck the flag and anthem and pledge. It’s all trash 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like him cause he’s not a retard bootlicker. Fuck cops , fuck the military , fuck the flag and anthem and pledge. It’s all trash 

FYI he doesn't really want back in the league....now he has to prove the masses wrong and not suck. He isn't capable of this.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

FYI he doesn't really want back in the league....now he has to prove the masses wrong and not suck. He isn't capable of this.

He’s worth a 100 million dollars , he doesn’t have to do anything ever for the rest of his life. 

Just now, f7ben said:

He’s worth a 100 million dollars , he doesn’t have to do anything ever for the rest of his life. 

Do you follow the the NFL?  In 2019 he had an opportunity to tryout infront of several scouts. He blew it up on purpose because he sucks and he knows it. 

Yes he has plenty of money...yet he has no respect as an athlete and a player.  Never will. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

Do you follow the the NFL?  In 2019 he had an opportunity to tryout infront of several scouts. He blew it up on purpose because he sucks and he knows it. 

Yes he has plenty of money...yet he has no respect as an athlete and a player.  Never will. 

😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

He went to the super bowl as an nfl qb. I’d say you’re a retarded butthurt cryass bootlicker