Jump to content

Time to start pooping in your pants


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No one that’s been vaxxed gives 2 fucks about Covid deniers anymore. 

I didnt deny Covid moron did you even read the article ? 

You on your 3rd or 4th Booster yet old man? Your Covid Vax from last year is worthless dummy. 

Flu season coming , better get that one too. 

Edited by EvilBird
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Covid wasn’t fake.  Everything that was done in response was foolish to outright criminal. 

Let's just get the Gorilla in the room out of the way Fauchi lied to congress.  Second the Chinese were working on far worse things.......watch this video  and try not to lose your faith in humanity.

Is covid fake or the response to covid fake? The lock downs the masks the death tracker....the jack boot of leadership on the necks of productive citizens. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I didnt deny Covid moron did you even read the article ? 

You on your 3rd or 4th Booster yet old man? Your Covid Vax from last year is worthless dummy. 

Flu season coming , better get that one too. 

I'm sure MC has scheduled his 5th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Canadian media suppressing this story.

How many morons thought they were following real science.

 

 

What is the story?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure MC has scheduled his 5th.

So what if he did. How does it impact your life what he does? I know it doesn't impact mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So what if he did. How does it impact your life what he does? I know it doesn't impact mine.

I could care less if he gets 25 that's on him.

You know Biden is set to extend covid emergency once again past the mid terms.  

You see nothing right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I could care less if he gets 25 that's on him.

You know Biden is set to extend covid emergency once again past the mid terms.  

You see nothing right.

Who cares! Doesn't change my life whatsoever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who cares! Doesn't change my life whatsoever.

WAKE UP DUDE!!!!

TURN OFF CNN!!!!!

STAY IGNORANT IT SUITS

YOU!!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Words of a true coward.

You sure run that cock holster

of yours quite a bit….what are you doing about all of this Mr. Courage? 🤷🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure run that cock holster

of yours quite a bit….what are you doing about all of this Mr. Courage? 🤷🏻

I'm educating people as I watch the great awakening and taking bets on who will be the last to see the scam.

Where do you think you register?

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Other than posting all your bullshit on an obscure website, what are you actually doing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Other than posting all your bullshit on an obscure website, what are you actually doing?

A lot more than you.  When does it matter steve?  Keep burying your head.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm educating people as I watch the great awakening and taking bets on who will be the last to see the scam.

Where do you think you register?

:lol:

 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Other than posting all your bullshit on an obscure website, what are you actually doing?

He isn’t doing jack shit but don’t tell him…he really thinks highly of himself.🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

 

He isn’t doing jack shit but don’t tell him…he really thinks highly of himself.🤣

There's one thing for certain smales, ain't nobody hitching their waggon to you.  Don't you have a fence to go prepare.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All based on lies.

 

 

The court docs from the official federal court.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What could it be, it's on the tip of my tongue.  

 

 

Keep your obsession in the covid area for fuck sakes.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...