Very Presidential!

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think the immigration problem has a compounding affect. There is a guy named Ed Calderon on youtube who was a police officer in Mexico and he talks in depth about the cartels. Cartel type violence is going to begin to be a "thing" here also. And with the govt at the same time trying to ban firearms its not a good scenario. 

Immigration just bagged a bunch of illegal Mexicans in Maine. They crossed the Canadian border illegally.

Time for the Canadians to build a wall…..a WALL

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Immigration just bagged a bunch of illegal Mexicans in Maine. They crossed the Canadian border illegally.

Time for the Canadians to build a wall…..a WALL

they saw trudy and split!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nah, keep the mean tweets going.  The scum deserve them.

Interesting, new York post.

Disagree, it serves no useful purpose other than to be an asshole. I see all of these neocons say Obama was the most divisive president, not even close. Trump is way more divisive. Being an asshole is never righteous and he loses alot from that. Because he has had some really good ideas and it makes it that much harder to be heard on the positive things when there is so much negative to over shadow it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Anler said:

Disagree, it serves no useful purpose other than to be an asshole. I see all of these neocons say Obama was the most divisive president, not even close. Trump is way more divisive. Being an asshole is never righteous and he loses alot from that. Because he has had some really good ideas and it makes it that much harder to be heard on the positive things when there is so much negative to over shadow it. 

plus the other side PUSHING the bad stuff and ignoring the good

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sometimes the truth hurts.  Obama had the media, the ds, Hollywood, etc etc all putting him on a pedestal.

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

What purpose do you serve with all your fucking labels and bigotry?  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What purpose do you serve with all your fucking labels and bigotry?  

They spied on Trump before and while he was president.  That is called high treason.  Obama is a piece of shit and a traitor to Americans.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They spied on Trump before and while he was president.  That is called high treason.  Obama is a piece of shit and a traitor to Americans.

I guess the collective stupidity of the public never ceases to amaze me.  You are 100% correct, but because the NY Times or CNN isn’t rightfully pointing that out, the corruption doesn’t get called out, and the dim bulbs don’t absorb the actual gravity of what they did, including charges of Russian collusion.  Instead, we get the Trump said pussy deflection/defense.

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I like the part where the DC mayor is starting to complain about the 4000 illegals that were dumped on his city. He should try a border town where they see 20k in a month.

Mayor Muriel’s pronouns are she/her.  

3 minutes ago, Forrest said:

I took a 2 year break come back to Maine cat out doing himself. At least you survived Maine f,d up lock down bull shit. 

He’s definitely got a lot dumber 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess the collective stupidity of the public never ceases to amaze me.  You are 100% correct, but because the NY Times or CNN isn’t rightfully pointing that out, the corruption doesn’t get called out, and the dim bulbs don’t absorb the actual gravity of what they did, including charges of Russian collusion.  Instead, we get the Trump said pussy deflection/defense.

A4EFC900-01BA-4A8B-92F1-B920A09DB976.jpeg.030d85a49f8dc74aa0562bf8e911b5fe~2.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

he gives them way too much to work with

Yep,  Reagan, H Bush, Dole, and W Bush all had the media against them none them acted like a childish asshole towards them. 

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yep,  Reagan, H Bush, Dole, and W Bush all had the media against them none them acted like a childish asshole towards them. 

All of them spoke intelligently except for W but he had enough smarts to keep his mouth shut