Check your account email address ×

Next thread….what trumper here is the biggest crybaby and easiest to provoke into butthurt?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm going with MC, spinner a close 2nd, MC is definitely off the rails obsessed with Trump, a full on Trumpster fire burns in his loins..:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm going with MC, spinner a close 2nd, MC is definitely off the rails obsessed with Trump, a full on Trumpster fire burns in his loins..:lol:

I think you may be responding in the wrong thread 

Just now, f7ben said:

I think you may be responding in the wrong thread 

Nope, I know where I'm at..But thanks homie..:bc:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I wouldn’t call MC and thSpin Trumpers so maybe you misread the OP?

Nope, our definitions probably differ, but when 94%+ of Trump threads are started by 2 members here, they are definitely Trumpers..And they are definitely butt hurt by anything he does, even playing golf,..2 threads about his appearance on a 95*+ day in 24 hours by 2nd place spinner..I don't think anyone could be more obsessed than those two..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, our definitions probably differ, but when 94%+ of Trump threads are started by 2 members here, they are definitely Trumpers..And they are definitely butt hurt by anything he does, even playing golf,..2 threads about his appearance on a 95*+ day in 24 hours by 2nd place spinner..I don't think anyone could be more obsessed than those two..

it's hilarious to see a ex-president that been out of office for over 2-1/2 years still running some people's life

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

it's hilarious to see a ex-president that been out of office for over 2-1/2 years still running some people's life

It's definitely odd, that's for sure

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ahhh....the fucking Orange retard keeps himself in the news daily

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

It's a toss up who's worse, those with tds or his cult.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is he is in the news because people (looks at MC) can't get enough.

No , he’s in the news because his retarded base feeds his ego and he’s going to run for potus again. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , he’s in the news because his retarded base feeds his ego and he’s going to run for potus again. 

If Trump doesn't run CNN and MSNBC will go chapter 11. Just think of who posts Trump stories on here.

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is he is in the news because people (looks at MC) can't get enough.

Oh FFS Cousin Carl….see below.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

If Trump doesn't run CNN and MSNBC will go chapter 11. Just think of who posts Trump stories on here.

Even if he doesn’t run do you think he will fade into the sunset never to be heard from again? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Even if he doesn’t run do you think he will fade into the sunset never to be heard from again? 

Not as long as we have a couple guys here.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is a cash machine who has coat tails a mile long so one way or the other he will be around for the race. It feels like he will run but who knows.

34 minutes ago, Doug said:

Try again on the math. :lol: