Check your account email address ×

9-11…Who Done It?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nobody is laughing at that you fucking moron, I'm laughing at you. 

Not seeing the humor - in a question about a bunch of heroes dying from cancer. 

You should go cackle at one of their memorial events. See how fast someone knocks your teeth out...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You should go cackle at one of their memorial events. See how fast someone knocks your teeth out...

One thing is for sure, you don't understand much of anything. 

Keep imagining that people who disagree with you are all evil assholes, see where that gets ya.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You should take it up with Ted Cruz.🤷🏻

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should take it up with Ted Cruz.🤷🏻

As I see it the democrats always add this kind of thing in to these bills which is total bullshit.

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As I see it the democrats always add this kind of thing in to these bills which is total bullshit.

That’s fine but this same bill passed an earlier Senate vote and let’s be honest and admit that neither side gives a fuck about veterans…this is about sticking it to each other.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s fine but this same bill passed an earlier Senate vote and let’s be honest and admit that neither side gives a fuck about veterans…this is about sticking it to each other.

You got that right.

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fuck every one of em who did that. All pieces of shit who should hang ...

At this point if you volunteer to serve in this trash military you deserve what you get 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't we expand on this and admit that neither side gives a fuck about ANY of us until it's election time?!  Let's face it, the only ones looking out for the general populace are, wait for it, the people themselves.  They pretend to just enough to divide people and point one of their fingers at someone else while they hold out the other hand for $$.  The sooner people admit this, the better off we'll all be.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

At this point if you volunteer to serve in this trash military you deserve what you get 

That's a pretty awful thing to say!  "You deserve to get cancer because you were around people that smoked!" "You deserve to die after being hit by a drunk drive because you chose to drive!"

36 minutes ago, soeaster said:

That's a pretty awful thing to say!  "You deserve to get cancer because you were around people that smoked!" "You deserve to die after being hit by a drunk drive because you chose to drive!"

Poor comparisons. You know for a fact the US military is going to shit all over you , abuse you ...send you to play blown up meat sack for no reason and then abandon you. I have no sympathy for someone who chooses that path. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor comparisons. You know for a fact the US military is going to shit all over you , abuse you ...send you to play blown up meat sack for no reason and then abandon you. I have no sympathy for someone who chooses that path. 

Agreed, poor examples, but clearly you lack sympathy for people that have bad things happen to them because they made a choice.  In some cases, I agree.  In the case of serving in the military, I disagree, but it seems that you're oversimplifying things but I guess that works for you. 

Edited by soeaster

17 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Agreed, poor examples, but clearly you lack sympathy for people that have bad things happen to them because they made a choice.  In some cases, I agree.  In the case of serving in the military, I disagree, but it seems that you're oversimplifying things but I guess that works for you. 

Look man , I absolutely sympathize with the individuals who have been conned into sacrificing their health and happiness for our evil empire. That really sucks....I’m not without empathy. I just think they should be treated as victims and the corrupt pathetic US military and their commanders be treated as the abusers. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Look man , I absolutely sympathize with the individuals who have been conned into sacrificing their health and happiness for our evil empire. That really sucks....I’m not without empathy. I just think they should be treated as victims and the corrupt pathetic US military and their commanders be treated as the abusers. 

This was first responders you idiot. A bunch of firemen etc got cancer & a bunch already died. They got it from looking for victims in the rubble of the twin towers. Wtf was so toxic in there ...

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This was first responders you idiot. A bunch of firemen etc got cancer & a bunch already died. They got it from looking for victims in the rubble of the twin towers. Wtf was so toxic in there ...

We’re talking about a Bill the repubs torpedoed today you fucking moron. 

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The answers are all out there and have been for some time. 

This is why I laugh at you.

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Forgive me - I thought this was a forum where people discuss things.

Yeah, we’ve all noticed you’re real big on debate. 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cement! Silica! Not rocket science. 

The amount of petroleum products in a building that size would be enough carcinogens to give half of the US cancer when combusted 

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Fluorescent Bulbs contain small amounts of Mercury….can’t even imagine how many bulbs were in those buildings.