Check your account email address ×

Yale study shows Russian economy has been crippled by business retreats and sanctions

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

No ....unemployment wasn’t taxed. States and fed waived it 

LOL. A tax moratorium on unemployment.  And you were all for that, but you can't understand a normal payroll tax moratorium.  I love your hypocritical view.  Fall in line ben.

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL. A tax moratorium on unemployment.  And you were all for that, but you can't understand a normal payroll tax moratorium.  I love your hypocritical view.  Fall in line ben.

Where did I say I supported unemployment not being taxed. Go ahead and find that you stupid piece of fucking shit

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where did I say I supported unemployment not being taxed. Go ahead and find that you stupid piece of fucking shit

Should it be taxed?  Did you support it or were you against it?

Just now, racer254 said:

Should it be taxed?  Did you support it or were you against it?

Go fuck yourself you retarded piece of fucking shit. 

Edited by f7ben

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How many times do you have to be 100% wrong before you kill yourself Mr. Wmds 

Try not to get spittle on yourself today.  And don't quit your day job.  Your economist creds still got a way to go.   :lol:  :bigfinger:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Try not to get spittle on yourself today.  And don't quit your day job.  Your economist creds still got a way to go.   :lol:  :bigfinger:

Lolz

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In your mutual fund training did you ever discuss the history of boom bust cycles? What happened in 2008? 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

In your mutual fund training did you ever discuss the history of boom bust cycles? What happened in 2008? 

No we spent most of the 6 months initial training and constant continuing education, coloring and doing crafts!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No we spent most of the 6 months initial training and constant continuing education, coloring and doing crafts!

Love it

On 7/28/2022 at 10:01 AM, f7ben said:

Look at the fiscal conservatives here....they had zero issue with Trump calling for negative rates. Even the financial guru Woolie was totally loving it. More spending and cheap money!!! Boomers love it!!!

I never EVER claimed to be a financial guru, ever.  I just happen to be in a related business where there is constant discussion of economics, the markets and monetary policy.  My only point is that many times (I didn't say most) you don't know what you're talking about, despite your constant deluded opinions put forth as facts.  :lol: 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never EVER claimed to be a financial guru, ever.  I just happen to be in a related business where there is constant discussion of economics, the markets and monetary policy.  My only point is that many times (I didn't say most) you don't know what you're talking about, despite your constant deluded opinions put forth as facts.  :lol: 

I just hate bankers man ....they can fuck right off.