Check your account email address ×

deflector in chief

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you forget to add any meaningful content here?  Or, you again just plain found yourself without?

you've presented yourself as freedom sledder's hugh glass. crafty, nimble, dangerous. and now dave can put the pieces together and you can't? :lol:  

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

you've presented yourself as freedom sledder's hugh glass. crafty, nimble, dangerous. and now dave can put the pieces and you can't? :lol:  

Well Trump is truly his own worst enemy at this point...he doesnt seem to grasp the fact there will always be distain for him somewhere....he needs to quit feeding the fire....because eventually his supporters (except woolard of course) will grow tired of him and his rants.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Well Trump is truly his own worst enemy at this point...he doesnt seem to grasp the fact there will always be distain for him somewhere....he needs to quit feeding the fire....because eventually his supporters (except woolard of course) will grow tired of him and his rants.

Been hearing that for almost 2 years now.

Is you saying it going to make it true... this time?

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

you grossly underestimate a republican's tolerance for lies and deceit. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you grossly underestimate a republican's tolerance for lies and deceit. 

Good point....but its different when its done to your face.....Trump needs to just do his thing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hes only been prez since jan :dunno:

I agree that when he was on the campaign trail people found his schtick refreshing but now as President he is sounding childish.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I agree that when he was on the campaign trail people found his schtick refreshing but now as President he is sounding childish.

Agreed.  I'm sure a lot of it has to do with winding liberals up and giving them something to piss and moan about, but you've got to know when to quit, and get down to business.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Agreed.  I'm sure a lot of it has to do with winding liberals up and giving them something to piss and moan about, but you've got to know when to quit, and get down to business.

Exactly.

Trump is used to cheating his way through life like filing multiple bankruptcies, avoiding paying taxes, fucking vendors out of millions or using the Russians to win an election.

hes a piece of shit guy that I would stay away from.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is used to cheating his way through life like filing multiple bankruptcies, avoiding paying taxes, fucking vendors out of millions or using the Russians to win an election.

Really....I haven't heard that before. 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I'd stay even further away from Hillary, but that's certainly not how you'd roll, Mr. Independant....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Regardless...... if what you say is true...was he in office while he did any of your accusations?

Hillary was.... :news:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Regardless...... if what you say is true...was he in office while he did any of your accusations?

Hillary was.... :news:

RUSSIANS YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2830.thumb.PNG.eb0000efb9780aabe510f6e40a124e4f.PNG

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dave said:

Good point....but its different when its done to your face.....Trump needs to just do his thing.

this is his thing. he's 70yo...you really think things are going to change?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: dems have been awful to huh? 

do yourself a favor man, don't go and make yourself look out of touch with reality in yet another thread, k?

now you can't say I didn't warn you.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

you've presented yourself as freedom sledder's hugh glass. crafty, nimble, dangerous. and now dave can put the pieces together and you can't? :lol:  

Jesus.  Please get me out of your head.  I'm not a health addition. :lol:

And I just figured you caught something uber important on one of you "pod cast" news shows. :lol:

I don't spend all day watching politics you fucking goober.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

This is his thing. Lying to his followers. When he gets caught, he lies some more.