Check your account email address ×

What’s a woman?

Man am I glad I don't have young kids to raise in this fucked up world we are living in...... Really a Kid/child can identify as and animal in school and the teacher has to recognize and respond to that child how the child identifies as??? WTF 

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Man am I glad I don't have young kids to raise in this fucked up world we are living in...... Really a Kid/child can identify as and animal in school and the teacher has to recognize and respond to that child how the child identifies as??? WTF 

I’m cool with raising kids now. You just have to arm them with articulate truth 

27 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I still say the wolf-kin and cat-kin are fine.  If I were a school administrator, I'd fully embrace their identification.  I'd give the wolf kids live rabbits and ptarmigans at lunch time.  The cat kids, I'd make shit in a litterbox and would make them kill small birds.  If they don't eat the rabbits or shit in the box, I reject their identification and give them detention for being retarded.

Edited by Matt
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I say ok you want to be a woman . Fine we will change your birth certificate and you can be a woman just as soon as you get pregnant and give a natural birth . 

If you’re a dude and think you’re a woman you better be getting your shitter wrecked