Check your account email address ×

Buddies band just did a video

Buddy of mine is the lead singer in this local band . It's kinda country rock and pretty cool. I downloaded a few songs of theirs from Spotify.  It's pretty neat seeing it in my playlist following Neil Young or napalm death lol....

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=YylmrLSWL38

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'm not a country fan at all, but they sound pretty tight as a group. 👍

Same here...

.and while I'm at it,I haven't been on here for a while...  where the fuck did all the emoticons come from lol. Jesus christ 

10 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I can't seem to embed videos anymore . I'm doing the same thing I alwaysdid ..no idea what's up with that lol. 

Thanks for the compliment  ( I'll let him know !!) And thanks for embedding it :bc:

It's because you were linking a shared video. See where it says shared after youtube.com?   https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=YylmrLSWL38

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's because you were linking a shared video. See where it says shared after youtube.com?   https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=YylmrLSWL38

I just went on Google, searched the video, and clicked on share link like I always did and it did the same thing. .? The original one I posted was one I shared previously . 

Just now, Kivalo said:

They a local band or do they tour?

They tour around local Manitoba lol. I don't do any promoting for them so I'm not sure on where they go exactly.  I do know they've won a few Canadian Country Music Awards, and they are forever booked on weekends lol . I should ask if they've been in the states 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

They tour around local Manitoba lol. I don't do any promoting for them so I'm not sure on where they go exactly.  I do know they've won a few Canadian Country Music Awards, and they are forever booked on weekends lol . I should ask if they've been in the states 

Cool shit man! :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Lol. Maybe it's something to do with my youtube account settings 

Ive been having the same problem for a while as well...must be a nook thing

They sound really good btw. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive been having the same problem for a while as well...must be a nook thing

They sound really good btw. :bc:

We Canadians always get fucked at some point lol... I think they sound pretty good too. And I'm a metal guy mostly lol

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Cool shit man! :bc: 

Thanks !!!! Not that I had anything to do with it lol

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit...that's cool dude.  I like that tune. :bc:

Thanks lol. I used to play in a band myself, ask drumerj from hcs,still have around 5 guitars sitting around . We played grind core and speed metal . Derek wants to teach him how to sweep on the guitar. I was trying to explain it to him ,and I actually think it's overkill for what they do lol.  We don't play anymore and haven't recorded anything in 15 years ,but Im really digging this shit his band is putting out...

I hate teaching guitar 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Thanks lol. I used to play in a band myself, ask drumerj from hcs,still have around 5 guitars sitting around . We played grind core and speed metal . Derek wants to teach him how to sweep on the guitar. I was trying to explain it to him ,and I actually think it's overkill for what they do lol.  We don't play anymore and haven't recorded anything in 15 years ,but Im really digging this shit his band is putting out...

I hate teaching guitar 

Hey....can you teach me "smoke on the water"?

:lol:

:wall:

9 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I just went on Google, searched the video, and clicked on share link like I always did and it did the same thing. .? The original one I posted was one I shared previously . 

You don't need to click on 'share', just post the link to the video. The link will automatically embed it :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You don't need to click on 'share', just post the link to the video. The link will automatically embed it :bc:

I found the issue...my setting was set as shared

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Gotta dick around with my settings later lol :bc:

12 hours ago, Dave said:

I found the issue...my setting was set as shared

How do I turn that off?:dontknow:

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Good stuff.  :thumb:

• Like 1