Check your account email address ×

Hi there ....are you thinking about killing yourself?

Well , let me help you

Berkshire and Duroc. Google it , find it and eat it. Prepare to have your world shaken to the core. My god , heritage breeds produce some pork that rivals any protein I’ve eaten. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , let me help you

Berkshire and Duroc. Google it , find it and eat it. Prepare to have your world shaken to the core. My god , heritage breeds produce some pork that rivals any protein I’ve eaten. 

Just did,,looks like nice meat :thumb: Learn something new everyday. 

Ben you're like the Meat expert on FS :bc::lol:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , let me help you

Thanks for asking 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I made some for dinner........... :whistle: - - :lol:

image.thumb.png.7a72cb2eecc897fe60af67e22d49501c.png

https://www.allenbrothers.com/products/berkshire-pork-tenderloin/10728?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-cuQ76vl-AIVdIlbCh03vgGCEAQYASABEgIX8_D_BwE

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I had some tenderloin medallions as well. Bought it out of the meat counter at a local settlers coop. Could tell it was a heritage breed just by the color of the meat and it ate every bit as good it looked. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

It’s amazing the difference between typical grocery store pork and a proper heritage breed. It’s like the difference between Walmart select steaks and a wagyu cut from a chop house. It’s that different 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s amazing the difference between typical grocery store pork and a proper heritage breed. It’s like the difference between Walmart select steaks and a wagyu cut from a chop house. It’s that different 

I wasn't aware of higher grade pork,,never really thought about it. I love BBQ pork!!! Have to ask next time I'm in the city.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wasn't aware of higher grade pork,,never really thought about it. I love BBQ pork!!! Have to ask next time I'm in the city.

I’ve done two whole hogs before. A duroc and a Berkshire both from local farms. They were mind blowing good. I’ve never seen it in a grocery store before though. It’s kind of a niche thing. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve done two whole hogs before. A duroc and a Berkshire both from local farms. They were mind blowing good. I’ve never seen it in a grocery store before though. It’s kind of a niche thing. 

I've done a few hogs back in the day but none named Duroc or Berkshire :lol:

Yeah I would imagine I wouldn't find it unless local pig farmers were raising them.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yeah I would imagine I wouldn't find it unless local pig farmers were raising them.

I remember reading about them a while ago. They a hearty pigs and do well with northern climates. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone local to you was easing them. I don’t thing you’re supposed to fuck them but they might be good for that too ....who knows!!! 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ben, wtf, you start a "kill yourself" thread and don't Tell anyone to .......Kill themselves?? You slip'n??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ben, wtf, you start a "kill yourself" thread and don't Tell anyone to .......Kill themselves?? You slip'n??

I’m a very stable compassionate tolerant person ....I’m here to help!!!

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well, Ben has standards...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is there a good pot roast cut on those?

• Gold Member

Bunch a fucking amateurs....  Kill yourself ben for just figuring this stuff out.  Whats next "oh my god black angus beef right off the farm is so goooooodddddddd der der der...."  Its like saying water is wet.  To those of us in the know.  Who work with farmers every day....

• Haha 1

Just now, poopooforme said:

Bunch a fucking amateurs....  Kill yourself ben for just figuring this stuff out.  Whats next "oh my god black angus beef right off the farm is so goooooodddddddd der der der...."  Its like saying water is wet.  To those of us in the know.  Who work with farmers every day....

Well I cooked my first heritage hog 6-7 years ago and I posted plenty about it then. So maybe if you weren’t such a noob you might know. KILL YOURSELF 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I cooked my first heritage hog 6-7 years ago and I posted plenty about it then. So maybe if you weren’t such a noob you might know. KILL YOURSELF 

Yep sure thats why you are posting this revelation now.....   Got it....  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Yep sure thats why you are posting this revelation now.....   Got it....  

are you fucking retarded? Do you need me to school you on meat cooking retarded faggot? 

35 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Why were you holding back P-P-P-P-P-P-Porky P-P-Pig sssssssssspit it out! Some of us don't live in farm country.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d1adaa28150233a3c71cfdbf5938c930.jpegHere’s a duroc from 4 years ago , dumbass faggot 

What a terrible waste of a good little animal.  You are supposed to do that with a big ole bor pig or a female who has had about a dozen litters.  Man that was some prime pork before you fucked it all up!!!