Check your account email address ×

The Republican Guide to Defending Trump…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Spend 8 days a week scouring for shit like this.....Nice way to spend your retirement 

No way.....aint gonna let it happen to me. This is part of the reason why I decided to go back to work and not retire:lol::guzzle:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No way.....aint gonna let it happen to me. This is part of the reason why I decided to go back to work and not retire:lol::guzzle:

So, what were your pre-retirement plans? You know, the ones you made before you actually retired? Was your plan just not to work any longer and be fine with that? Have any hobbies such as golf, cars, trucks, atv's, bikes, shooting, bowling, anything? Tell me, who is forcing you to come on here as much as you do and because of that, you are giving up on retirement already? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, irv said:

So, what were your pre-retirement plans? You know, the ones you made before you actually retired? Was your plan just not to work any longer and be fine with that? Have any hobbies such as golf, cars, trucks, atv's, bikes, shooting, bowling, anything? Tell me, who is forcing you to come on here as much as you do and because of that, you are giving up on retirement already? 

Yeah, I got some hobbies and plenty of nice cars. Might take some golf lessons,love to make fireworks,  used to fish a lot when I was younger.  Haven't bowled in years but I do like that. Like flying drones.  Have plenty of projects to do on my retirement home in Pa.. And just bought another camp in NY that needs work.  So plenty of shit to keep me busy.   

Wife played me like a fiddle, was getting our house in Jersey ready for sale in preparation for retirement. Pressure washed it, put 8 yards of mulch down, pruned bushes near front of house and really gave the home great curb appeal. Looked so good I was even having 2nd thoughts about selling.lol.   Told wife, ok lets call a realtor and she tells me she also had 2nd thoughts about moving away from her daughter that lives a mile away, even though we will only be an hour away......needless to say neither one of us are quite ready...I'm actually releived.

Ive been off since Christmas...Covid complications and hernia surgery......so I got a good taste of what it will be like. Flat out, just not ready and not too impressed. Way too much time on my hands. Seems like the final stage of life & gained 27lbs.  At  this point, I like my job,keeps me in shape and I'm much happier working....plan on going at least another year and see what the next work contract holds.

Glad you guys that retired seem happy but it's just not for me......at least not quite yet. I could have retired about 4 years ago now:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1