Check your account email address ×

Would you pay money to see how much money

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No, with the same conditions you are requiring of others here. On a milk crate, in a bikini and holding a left sneaker. 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you don't then by your own admission you have never posted a pic.  Good luck finding another 50 year old polaroid with the milk crate and sneaker.

Post your pigs up. You're on this thread commenting, so post them up. This is a bashing forum, and this is my thread about Puppies in bikinis. Why are you here if you don't like my thread? If you don't like my thread, then you should GTFO!!!! 

Post your Puppy, or GTFO!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post your pigs up. You're on this thread commenting, so post them up. This is a bashing forum, and this is my thread about Puppies in bikinis. Why are you here if you don't like my thread? If you don't like my thread, then you should GTFO!!!! 

You are the Biggest chicken shit on the site, period

1 hour ago, Polaris 55O said:

Ok guys I’m willing to pay for pictures of husbands in thong bikini’s.

Am I that strong and powerful that you can't fight me honestly, and had to make a dupe account to fight me Steve?

No seriously, why can't you fight me one on one, and you make that fake account?

You faggots have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at me, and I still " OWN " you!! 

You're showing your fear of me, and that I intimidate you by making a fake account. 

Everybody here sees it, but won't post against you because you're admin.

18 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You are the Biggest chicken shit on the site, period

Do you even have a Puppy? Post her up. I wanna see her ass and tits. Don't show her face, but show her ass. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ah, are you going to cry now?  You are a fucking big baby, super sad.  You haven't posted shit, yet ask others to.  If you are so confident in your pictures where are they?  

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Am I that strong and powerful that you can't fight me honestly, and had to make a dupe account to fight me Steve?

No seriously, why can't you fight me one on one, and you make that fake account?

You faggots have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at me, and I still " OWN " you!! 

You're showing your fear of me, and that I intimidate you by making a fake account. 

Everybody here sees it, but won't post against you because you're admin.

Wow I just got home from the lake, kinda hard to be posting here. I told you that’s not my account. 

8D622402-765C-4086-B377-31AA6980F7F9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You must feel like Reggie Fontaine himself!

:owned: MAXIMUM MAX!!

I know 550 and Badger wanted thong pics but the wife was naked so I just snapped this one. Couple of creepy old pervs 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Oh wow. A boat, dog and wife. All real! How un-p550 is that!!

Post your bitch! Post her, and take a close-up of her nipples/areolas so we can check for hairs!! 

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Wow I just got home from the lake, kinda hard to be posting here. I told you that’s not my account. 

8D622402-765C-4086-B377-31AA6980F7F9.jpeg

That lake is to cold, 

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Is that maximum max?

Beyond.  You just showed you have a great life.  550 shows he MUST mow lawns.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post your bitch! Post her, and take a close-up of her nipples/areolas so we can check for hairs!! 

Again, don't call his wife a bitch and STOP talking about everyone's wives.  You are fucking pathetic.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Beyond.  You just showed you have a great life.  550 shows he MUST mow lawns.

Again, don't call his wife a bitch and STOP talking about everyone's wives.  You are fucking pathetic.

LMMFAO!! You say you got such a great life, but you are on FS 24/7!!! LMMFAO!!

Oh yeah, great life, " I'm at the Florida estuary, I'm at Boston's North End Cafe, my windows alone are 165 thousand, I have three boats, one of them is a Ranger, with 2000 dollars worth of fish finders, I'm in a Minnetonka Waterfront ".

" OMG! Znotty posted on FS.com, I gotta run!! "

LMMFAO!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMMFAO!! You say you got such a great life, but you are on FS 24/7!!! LMMFAO!!

Oh yeah, great life, " I'm at the Florida estuary, I'm at Boston's North End Cafe, my windows alone are 165 thousand, I have three boats, one of them is a Ranger, with 2000 dollars worth of fish finders, I'm in a Minnetonka Waterfront ".

" OMG! Znotty posted on FS.com, I gotta run!! "

LMMFAO!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

God you are dumb.  There were 4 finders, Active target, Structure Scan, a 112lb Ultrex all in the pic.  Just one of those finders is worth more than all of your lawn toys together.

EetPZx5.png

How I choose to spend my time multi-tasking/relaxing is up to me and a forum doesn't require me to have to think but just have some fun.  For you, we know it is all sorts of mental games to just formulate a sentence but for some of us this is relaxing.

Obviously you are jealous as fuck.  I own you so bad it is downright funny.

• Gold Member
On 6/17/2022 at 11:34 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Would you pay money to see how much money your " enemies " here had, and what their wives looked like in thong bikinis??

I would. 

You are fucked in the head, a real fucking wackjob.  :wtf:

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 12:31 AM, Kivalo said:

You are fucked in the head, a real fucking wackjob.  :wtf:

Wait a minute, I got broads, and money, and you're on a boat for 9 months with 8 meat-slappers. Amirite???  :dunno:

On 6/22/2022 at 10:38 AM, awful knawful said:

@Polaris 550

If you are a true queer, do not respond for at least 3 days, then we will all know 👍😁

We didn't have to wait three days to know that you're a real queer!!!  :owned::owned:

On 6/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  There were 4 finders, Active target, Structure Scan, a 112lb Ultrex all in the pic.  Just one of those finders is worth more than all of your lawn toys together.

EetPZx5.png

How I choose to spend my time multi-tasking/relaxing is up to me and a forum doesn't require me to have to think but just have some fun.  For you, we know it is all sorts of mental games to just formulate a sentence but for some of us this is relaxing.

Obviously you are jealous as fuck.  I own you so bad it is downright funny.

Deep Faggot: Hey everybody I'm in Europe at a convention, big business.

OMG!! Did Znotty post, I gotta' run!!!