Check your account email address ×

Amid high inflation, 36% of employees earning $100,000 or more say they are living paycheck to paycheck

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

A lot of people are real bad with money. They live for today, and fuck tomorrow. I have no pity for them. Sorry, but not sorry.

Well a lot of us didn’t inherit any money like you did. You’d be singing a different tune had you actually had to earn what you have and pay for things through hard work. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A lot of people are real bad with money. They live for today, and fuck tomorrow. I have no pity for them. Sorry, but not sorry.

It’s why inflation is so high.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well a lot of us didn’t inherit any money like you did. You’d be singing a different tune had you actually had to earn what you have and pay for things through hard work. 

OMG!! That is so fukkin funny!! 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s why inflation is so high.

I know I'm in the minority in my negativity against Americans in general, but many of these fukkers deserve what they get. 

Let them eat cake. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well you sure as fuck didn’t make any money yourself as a cop you fucking beat off retard. 

Why, do you think I'm rich or broke? 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Paying more than asking price for homes, cars, sleds etc. 

Yeah that doesn’t lead to inflation.

The government and fed flooding every asset class with Monopoly money and lowering interest rates to zero caused that. Not hard working people being forced to pay through the nose for shit. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, do you think I'm rich or broke? 

I don’t give a fuck either way....I just know you never amounted to anything in real life and it shows.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Paying more than asking price for homes, cars, sleds etc. 

Yeah that doesn’t lead to inflation.

They can all fuck off. Problem is I'm hemorrhaging in my stocks. So they are destroying me too, the fukkers. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t give a fuck either way....I just know you never amounted to anything in real life and it shows.

I didn't ask if you gave a fuck, I asked if you thought I was rich or a broke-assed bum living in a side-room at the relative's place?

Look at my pants and boots before you answer. I wear them EVERY DAY. In about half an hour I'll be wearin' them again. 

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't ask if you gave a fuck, I asked if you thought I was rich or a broke-assed bum living in a side-room at the relative's place?

Look at my pants and boots before you answer. I wear them EVERY DAY. In about half an hour I'll be wearin' them again. 

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

And you are worth how much??  Wow - this takes "Frugal" to a whole new level.  

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking retard 

It's kind of right....yes the govt spent trillions but the consumer has felt rich with the free money and 401k gains. More money chasing fewer goods.

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Probably haven't washed them in a month.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Probably haven't washed them in a month.  :lol:

More like a year. They have roof tar on them, I ain't puttin' them in the washing machine. If anything, I'll just hose them down outside. 

I don't go anywhere with them, other than to drop bills off at the outside box at the PO. 

FUCK OFF AND DIE, YOU BITCH!!! 

It could be difficult to make it with a larger family while living in a high rent district. But I don’t see how a person would struggle on $100k living in most of the Midwest unless they are really really bad with money. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It could be difficult to make it with a larger family while living in a high rent district. But I don’t see how a person would struggle on $100k living in most of the Midwest unless they are really really bad with money. 

I’m struggling 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The government and fed flooding every asset class with Monopoly money and lowering interest rates to zero caused that. Not hard working people being forced to pay through the nose for shit. 

Why not blame the press operator who printed the money?