Check your account email address ×

Jesse

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....got into that early, when they were just starting out, some had better wheels than others but that was about it......Way before ramps and kickflips and other trick names were even invented.

I've come to the conclusion that he just looks for altercations....that is just his online persona. He seems to get into it with more people than anyone else. Just his schtick...is that the word of the day:lol:

I don't think it would end well if he brings that personality to real life....pretty sure he leaves it at his computer.

Well that’s why He’s never shown his face in the 20 some odd years that he’s been playing keyboard tough guy.  I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve actually met and made friends with from these boards over the years.  Not a soul has met the guy and he lives in snowmobile country.  Maybe he might consider not being such a dickhead.  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Another hot item in the neighborhood. Everyone had one.. and zero safety bs..

C0A9B4B5-4CD8-4262-B50D-447ACA47A623.jpeg

Did our  fair share of skateboarding back in the day.
Funny, the no skating signs are still up around town.  Thinking it is not much of a problem anymore. 

My brother recently got his Tony Hawk board signed by Mr. Hawk. 

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Sweet that’s a good bike👍 mines a 08 530 excr . Little heavy, dumped it in the sand pit and twisted my knee pretty good few weeks ago haven’t touched it since still limping lol 

FA0C8856-9CE0-4648-97C7-718D2B591162.jpeg

Nice!  Along my “wall of fame”  Each one of those plaques probably cost me a broken bone and around 10 grand.  My knees are probably one crash from a full replacement!   :lol:  :bc: 

01FDFA00-78FB-4D9E-99CF-62B48E53FF1A.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice!  Along my “wall of fame”  Each one of those plaques probably cost me a broken bone and around 10 grand.  My knees are probably one crash from a full replacement!   :lol:  :bc: 

Those are moto-cross plaques?...Pretty cool...bet you earned those. Not like today where everyone gets a trophy.

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Sweet that’s a good bike👍 mines a 08 530 excr . Little heavy, dumped it in the sand pit and twisted my knee pretty good few weeks ago haven’t touched it since still limping lol 

Nice bike! I've shown and told, Woolie, and maybe you've read that, that my buddy and I had the first KTM's in Ontario, if not Canada, back in 1985. I purchased the 250 and my smaller/skinnier friend the 500. IIRC, the 500 was only $100 bucks more than my 250? Fast bikes for the day for they broke a lot. 

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Lol No. I did have most of my Moto gear on but wish I had worn my Fox Knee braces and Moto boots instead of jeans and work boots. It was suppose to be a quick ride, but you know how that goes, never fails. 

Yep, what I keep telling my son who purchased his first dirt bike last year. I hope it has sunk in and stays there. 

My next door neighbor has gotten into small E Moto X bikes for his kids and the majority of the time they are only wearing bicycle helmets or nothing at all. The things are surprisingly fast too! 

KTM.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Pete said:

The only old group of guys I meet up with are into this stuff. Doesn’t get much better.

E728A729-2B7A-431D-A480-B1A3DA8EAA1D.jpeg

Have someone get a vid of a good holeshot one of these days. Light em up & get er sideways on a nice country road :bc:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Impressive !  :bc:

I raced NESC , but no trophies for me just broken bones lol  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, irv said:

Nice bike! I've shown and told, Woolie, and maybe you've read that, that my buddy and I had the first KTM's in Ontario, if not Canada, back in 1985. I purchased the 250 and my smaller/skinnier friend the 500. IIRC, the 500 was only $100 bucks more than my 250? Fast bikes for the day for they broke a lot. 

Yep, what I keep telling my son who purchased his first dirt bike last year. I hope it has sunk in and stays there. 

My next door neighbor has gotten into small E Moto X bikes for his kids and the majority of the time they are only wearing bicycle helmets or nothing at all. The things are surprisingly fast too! 

KTM.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
That’s awesome ! I love those old KTMs . I’ve ridden since I was a little kid and Dad always pushed gear. As I’ve gotten older I get lazy about it sometimes and that’s always when you get hurt. My stupid little 110 sent me to the hospital even , foot peg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Those are moto-cross plaques?...Pretty cool...bet you earned those. Not like today where everyone gets a trophy.

Each one involved 28-34 motos.  Worked my ass off to earn those.  That and 4 bucks will get me a small coffee at Starbucks  :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Each one involved 28-34 motos.  Worked my ass off to earn those.  That and 4 bucks will get me a small coffee at Starbucks  :lol: 

Awesome dude...that's a lot of riding:bc:

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....got into that early, when they were just starting out, some had better wheels than others but that was about it......Way before ramps and kickflips and other trick names were even invented.

I've come to the conclusion that he just looks for altercations....that is just his online persona. He seems to get into it with more people than anyone else. Just his schtick...is that the word of the day:lol:

I don't think it would end well if he brings that personality to real life....pretty sure he leaves it at his computer.

Ya think so because I don’t.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well that’s why He’s never shown his face in the 20 some odd years that he’s been playing keyboard tough guy.  I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve actually met and made friends with from these boards over the years.  Not a soul has met the guy and he lives in snowmobile country.  Maybe he might consider not being such a dickhead.  :lol: 

I’d say the same shit to your face ya old Cuck.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ya think so because I don’t.

What's your story, Pouts? Were you bullied, ridiculed, ignored, laughed at and teased growing up or are you just a natural born loser who, in some strange weird way, gets off on this sort of thing because it fills the void and brings you the attention that you never received at any point in your life?  :dunno:

Edited by irv
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, irv said:

What's your story, Pouts? Were you bullied, ridiculed, ignored, laughed at and teased growing up or are you just a natural born loser who, in some strange weird way, gets off on this sort of thing because it fills the void and brings you the attention and you never received at any point in your life?  :dunno:

STFU.....Jimmy is my friend now:bigfinger:

You wanna piece of him,,, ya gotta go thru me now

• Haha 1