Check your account email address ×

MMGW.

4 hours ago, 500ssman said:

Is it safe to talk about MMGW here. I dunno cause I'm frightened auntie Em, I'm frightened.

After how some act it clearly seems like a cult to me.

30 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Not much real evidence to support MMGW?

Agreed.  I'm all for doing what we can to help but I just don't think our "help" is going to amount to much in the end I'm afraid.  But, scare tactics work better than anything to keep all the shit from going up in smokey plumbs unnecessarily.  Now, gonna go fire up my Cat and take it all in.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I'm all for doing what we can to help but I just don't think our "help" is going to amount to much in the end I'm afraid.  But, scare tactics work better than anything to keep all the shit from going up in smokey plumbs unnecessarily.  Now, gonna go fire up my Cat and take it all in.  

Yeah lots of warmers are so open minded on this that their brains fall out.

12 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

It's crazy right up there with Scientology 

Oh ya what's sad is people who support this dont see what's really behind it 

Edited by jtssrx

• 6 years later...
45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump ended the MMGW cult fanatics, but the new administration is getting it going again.

The rones also put it on pause because it was a stronger virtue signal for the left at the time 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

The rones also put it on pause because it was a stronger virtue signal for the left at the time 

Well, the rones causing many to work from home and stopping people from traveling should have slowed the emissions.  Where can we find that graph?  Whenever some liberal starts talking about CO2 emissions, just let them know that we can easily fix it by allowing all the people that can work from home TO work from home.  Forcing people to go into an office to do the same things that they can easily do from a home office could be changed.

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, the rones causing many to work from home and stopping people from traveling should have slowed the emissions.  Where can we find that graph?  Whenever some liberal starts talking about CO2 emissions, just let them know that we can easily fix it by allowing all the people that can work from home TO work from home.  Forcing people to go into an office to do the same things that they can easily do from a home office could be changed.

If this is such an existential threat why haven’t the politicians banned all sports and all have meetings by zoom 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

If this is such an existential threat why haven’t the politicians banned all sports and all have meetings by zoom 

Seems logical.  Should require businesses to have employees work from home unless absolutely necessary to be in the office.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems logical.  Should require businesses to have employees work from home unless absolutely necessary to be in the office.

And sports are useless why are they allowed