Check your account email address ×

Pot Psychosis

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Absolutely. I think the pot I smoked in high school and beyond was likely around 3-5 on the THC scale? Today's weed, for those that choose to smoke it or have no idea what the strength of it can do, can purchase THC levels in the 25-30 and maybe up levels?

Big part of the reason why I quit smoking it. Wheelchair pot was what it was being called. Smoke and veg out was no fun at all compared to the days of steady laughter and the munchies. 

Guys are smoking shatter. That's crazy shit

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I also have 30+ years experience...can nobody acknowledge the fact that the weed from the our adolescents is not the same as weed today. Remember sitting down with your friends and smoking an 1/8 no problem.....not with today's weed. I'm a one hit wonder most of the time...3 if I'm feeling particularly sassy. Is it not possible that the higher doses effect troubled minds differently? 

I remember the brown stuff from years ago. An ounce had about an 1/8 or more of seeds in it:lol:We would do bowl after bowl.  Then we had the Columbian Gold and once in awhile some real good green Maui Wowi.....probably still not as potent as todays.  I kinda remember some really skunky stuff too...skunk weed or lambs breath it was called.

On the rare occasions that I do it today...1 or 2 hits is plenty

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The best weed from h.s is dirt weed by today's standards...

Pretty much. I remember when skunk hit the scene, it was a game changer. Everybody wanted that shit

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Pretty much. I remember when skunk hit the scene, it was a game changer. Everybody wanted that shit

And it was good (comparatively). I actually miss the social aspect of sharing a joint. It would pass around for several minutes. Now one good pull is plenty. The ritual is gone from the experience. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

And it was good (comparatively). I actually miss the social aspect of sharing a joint. It would pass around for several minutes. Now one good pull is plenty. The ritual is gone from the experience. 

We made a 10' bong one time and we pulled tubes on my buddies basement stairs. That was some hilarious shit watching people almost die trying to clear that

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I also have 30+ years experience...can nobody acknowledge the fact that the weed from the our adolescents is not the same as weed today. Remember sitting down with your friends and smoking an 1/8 no problem.....not with today's weed. I'm a one hit wonder most of the time...3 if I'm feeling particularly sassy. Is it not possible that the higher doses effect troubled minds differently? 

No question about it, we have much better weed today. You can get it all manor of potency and you can consume it multiple forms.

Damn USCG gotta end my fun time and make me take drug tests.  :sad:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SkisNH said:

We smoked mostly balck hash and Jamaican oil when I was teen. Both are well into the 30% thc range that top shelf weed is today. Weed was rare here,,only when no hash or oil was available.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Anler said:

Kine bud!  :yummy:

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Sad thing is you can't even get the Real RKS (road kill skunk) seeds anymore. It's one of those epic strains that got lost in crossbreeding.