Check your account email address ×

Obama statement on Texas shooting is more about George Floyd.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obama is a piece of shit for what he said.  Why would I or anyone here expect you to call him out.

I really don’t care what you expect.🤷🏻
There is a litany of shitty things being said across the board about this shooting from all sides…you better start calling them all out…it’s expected! 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was well deserved ‘eh…poor emotional little Derpo….apparently the jury didn’t agree with you.

Yes if the pos felon out on parole would have just gotten in to the back seat and just said fuck it guess I am going back in to do the rest of my time for holding a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach so his Boyzzz could rob the house . Then he would still be alive and be getting out about now .

But no he had to attemt to fight off 3 cops and refuse to go in to the car . 

He was a pos perfect example of what his community looks up to . I can deff see why they named a square for him and built statues of him . Real stand up guy deff some one you want to raise your spawn to look up to .

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes if the pos felon out on parole would have just gotten in to the back seat and just said fuck it guess I am going back in to do the rest of my time for holding a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach so his Boyzzz could rob the house . Then he would still be alive and be getting out about now .

He was a pos perfect example of what his community looks up to . I can deff see why they named a square for him and built statues of him . Real stand up guy deff some one you want to raise your spawn to look up to .

Hes a martyr for democrats.

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

Screenshot_20220526-160608_Facebook.jpg

$1.89......wow..the good ole days. Tell Kaepernick....that's how you take a knee....:lol:

52 minutes ago, irv said:

Here ya go, Pouts. Hope this makes you feel better?

jimm2.jpg

Damn....that's a lot of attention...the guy should be using a handcart....safety first:bc:

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

First the stop and frisk shit and now this...you really like to roll over for cops ‘eh Ezra.

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

$1.89......wow..the good ole days. Tell Kaepernick....that's how you take a knee....:lol:

Damn....that's a lot of attention...the guy should be using a handcart....safety first:bc:

Weight limit 400 pounds... ;)

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I really don’t care what you expect.🤷🏻
There is a litany of shitty things being said across the board about this shooting from all sides…you better start calling them all out…it’s expected! 🤣

Yah coming from a former president, I would expect more.  Glad you missed it, like most things in life.