Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So you want me to work with you, one thing I have learned I will never post anything I have cooked or help anyone with question abought meat on here. You got it DH. FYI I don't like " au jus and horseradish" 

Thank you for that. :bc: 

:backpeddle: spineless POS and a fucking admitted liar SMFH.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You can try for a gotcha with a spelling mistake but let's be honest Rob. You spell at an 8th grade level all day long

If you can't handle FS it's not my fault.I think you're a loser and will continue to point that out.

Now show a little adult responsibility and accept that 550 has been going off the deep end lately since you showed up and thought it would be a good idea to stroke his ego at EVERY possible moment.If there is ANYONE to blame for his recent behaviour here it's you Rob. 

He's done it for many years but you wound him up for this round. Accept it.

You are seriously understating reality.  It was all badger

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You are seriously understating reality.  It was all badger

I can't believe Badger is too stupid to see it. Well yes I can.

• Gold Member

Here is my take on 550.

From day one of him coming to FS anyone that didn't agree with him was a faggot or wtf ever he felt like calling tbe person that day, reap what you sow. 

The guy has serious mental issues, he is a textbook example of a narcissist and needs professional help. Maybe he doesn't have many friends outside of this place but he sure as hell isn't making any here with his sparkling personality. Got to have that last word on his internet enemies before he stops gay talk, wtf is that? 

I'm still not convinced he's a 74 year old man, I've never heard anyone older than 14 claiming "ownage" over someone, maybe that's the age he's regressed to mentally but who knows.

Don't forget he's the self proclaimed police and political genius. :lol:

Don't feel sorry for the guy one bit, he chose the way he treats everyone and gets what he deserves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You stop following me around and I'll stop telling you your gay. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.  Opinions are NOT allowed on FS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes my spelling is crap but it's "RESPOND" not "repond" just pointing that out.  

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can try for a gotcha with a spelling mistake but let's be honest Rob. You spell at an 8th grade level all day long

If you can't handle FS it's not my fault.I think you're a loser and will continue to point that out.

Now show a little adult responsibility and accept that 550 has been going off the deep end lately since you showed up and thought it would be a good idea to stroke his ego at EVERY possible moment.If there is ANYONE to blame for his recent behaviour here it's you Rob. 

He's done it for many years but you wound him up for this round. Accept it.

OMG >>> "behavior"  

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

OMG >>> "behavior"  

When are you going to quit trying to act like you’re smart Rob? Owning you is getting old. You’re a fucking retard, plain and simple. Accept it.

777B558D-79BF-4FF1-B67E-6B14D193AD10.jpeg

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

When are you going to quit trying to act like you’re smart Rob? Owning you is getting old. You’re a fucking retard, plain and simple. Accept it.

When chewing somebody's ass out about their spelling at least have the decency to spell things correctly. That's tree times today. 

How many times have you used this on me. 

Spelling Police: To Correct and Serve - Anything You Spell Incorrectly Can and Will Be Used Against You 

When to Use Behavior

What does behavior mean? Behavior is a noun that refers to observable actions, usually those of a person or animal.

For example,

The wildlife photographer observed the behavior patterns of a rare species of otter and documented his discoveries.

The new teacher tolerates a large amount of disruptive behavior in her first grade classroom.

The predatory behavior of big cats makes for fascinating television.

Behavior is the standard form of this word in American English.

And not once did I call you a retard or say the word fucking, I can control myself can you?? 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

OMG >>> "behavior"  

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

If only there was a spelling bee champion on this site to clear this debacle up.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

When chewing somebody's ass out about their spelling at least have the decency to spell things correctly. That's tree times today. 

How many times have you used this on me. 

When to Use Behavior

What does behavior mean? Behavior is a noun that refers to observable actions, usually those of a person or animal.

For example,

The wildlife photographer observed the behavior patterns of a rare species of otter and documented his discoveries.

The new teacher tolerates a large amount of disruptive behavior in her first grade classroom.

The predatory behavior of big cats makes for fascinating television.

Behavior is the standard form of this word in American English.

And not once did I call you a retard or say the word fucking, I can control myself can you?? 

Rob this isn’t about spelling so just stop it. You’re 550’s enabler and you caused this whole bunch of BS by winding him up. Can you OWN that or are you going to make more excuses?? We had 1 retard and things were manageable, you came along and made it 2. That’s too much for 1 site.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob this isn’t about spelling so just stop it. You’re 550’s enabler and you caused this whole bunch of BS by winding him up. Can you OWN that or are you going to make more excuses?? We had 1 retard and things were manageable, you came along and made it 2. That’s too much for 1 site.

Steve shut up and move on, <<<<<< Yes this time I'm telling you what to do, you can take or leave it but if you respond to it you're the retard. Your BS twisting shit around is getting old. You’re Deephaven enabler. 

Bro now your mad!! 

Why you mad brah? | U MAD? | Know Your Meme

Edited by Badger**

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Steve shut up and move on, <<<<<< Yes this time I'm telling you what to do, you can take or leave it but if you respond to it you're the retard. Your BS twisting shit around is getting old. You’re Deephaven enabler. 

Nope.  The last sentence tells the story that you have no idea how this works.  You stay stupid shit, people call you out.  When you are a dumb fucking idiot THAT "enables" people to post.  When you encourage people to be even more of an idiot (exactly what you did to 550) then you are beyond enabling but encouraging.  You are a boastful, uneducated, moron if you can't see that.  Either way, when you stop behaving that way the banter you want to go away will disappear as well.  It's up to you to fix.  Show us you are smart enough.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Nope.  The last sentence tells the story that you have no idea how this works.  You stay stupid shit, people call you out.  When you are a dumb fucking idiot THAT "enables" people to post.  When you encourage people to be even more of an idiot (exactly what you did to 550) then you are beyond enabling but encouraging.  You are a boastful, uneducated, moron if you can't see that.  Either way, when you stop behaving that way the banter you want to go away will disappear as well.  It's up to you to fix.  Show us you are smart enough.

Two people call me out,,,, Steve enables and coddles you. 550 said you would pull this crap. You 100% describe yourself.  For the last part; you're an arrogant obnoxious snob. 

Ah, I made fun of you and hurt your feelings.  You need a dictionary and to look up what you type.  As an example of an arrogant statement.  Someone on this site said, "I am a meat expert" and amusingly they weren't an expert.

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Bro now your mad!! 

Why you mad brah? | U MAD? | Know Your Meme

Is Deephaven banned? Did I cause that?

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

So you want me to work with you, one thing I have learned I will never post anything I have cooked or help anyone with question abought meat on here. You got it DH. FYI I don't like " au jus and horseradish" 

Thank you for that. :bc: 

So you didn't cook anything you posted, gotcha!!