Check your account email address ×

Disinformation board

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Government haters.

Coming from the one who started 200 anti trump thread in the last few months.

this is laughable and enjoyable watching how the media manipulate the weak 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Please explain.. this should be good..:pc:

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He loves to throw out the veiled insults…

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

No shit.. I knew he wouldn’t answer tho with his accusations 

Well aren’t you two a couple of impatient queens….I think Derpos hardass doesn’t give a fuck about the planet, people….ect…act is phony. I think deep down he is a nice sensitive swell guy.👍🏼🌞

BTW Mark what is the veiled insult you claim I was hurling at Derpo? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well aren’t you two a couple of impatient queens….I think Derpos hardass doesn’t give a fuck about the planet, people….ect…act is phony. I think deep down he is a nice sensitive swell guy.👍🏼🌞

BTW Mark what is the veiled insult you claim I was hurling at Derpo? 🤷🏻

Not playing your silly game.  You know as well as I do what you meant.  Dirtbag move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not playing your silly game.  You know as well as I do what you meant.  Dirtbag move.

Well if you don’t want to “play my silly game” mind your own business and STFU.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if you don’t want to “play my silly game” mind your own business and STFU.👍🏼

Thats the advice you should be taking, but your role in life seems to be playing the role of forum gadfly….or can we just call you Karen?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell everyone what the repubs have done to improve the middle class.

Are you kidding? the Democrats have been selling out the middle class since NAFTA.  At this point the Dems are the party of big donors and the repubs have taken up the cause of the middle class. every move Joe Biden has taken since he wobbled into office has been against the middle class. High Energy prices, High inflation, wild spending, are all things that hurt the middle class as they are unable to pass on the higher costs. Add in the border situation and I can't think of a administration that has hurt the middle class more than Joe. 

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are you kidding? the Democrats have been selling out the middle class since NAFTA.  At this point the Dems are the party of big donors and the repubs have taken up the cause of the middle class. every move Joe Biden has taken since he wobbled into office has been against the middle class. High Energy prices, High inflation, wild spending, are all things that hurt the middle class as they are unable to pass on the higher costs. Add in the border situation and I can't think of a administration that has hurt the middle class more than Joe. 

And trump spent the middle class into oblivion. Do you actually believe what you post here? 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the advice you should be taking, but your role in life seems to be playing the role of forum gadfly….or can we just call you Karen?

You just described yourself….the self appointed bodyguard for Atomic Derpo…hell maybe he asked you.🤣

5AD21255-2855-4F3D-8DBE-0A2AA0338D41.thumb.jpeg.87e7e90a80c843325557e4eeafdc0751.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, spin_dry said:

And trump spent the middle class into oblivion. Do you actually believe what you post here? 

Right so he did this by himself? I think not the Dems controlled the check book the entirety of Trumps term and could not wait to use the Pandemic to bail out their failing cities.  Look I am not trying to make the Repubs out to be shining knights on a white horse but the idea that the Dems are somehow on the side of the middle class is just not true.  The far left has taken over and that is not a positive thing for the middle class as they put forth policy that is not sane.  The biggest problem with the Dems is unlike the Repubs who take a daily beating on anything they propose the Dems face no such headwinds as the Media falls asleep anytime the Dems are in control.  I hope the Dems lose everything come November for at least then we will get reporting on what the swamp creatures are doing with our money.