Check your account email address ×

Winter toys are much more fun..

Just upgraded by lawncare equipment...this thing is an animal. I got the pole saw, brush cutter, and cultivator and of course the string trimmer attachment.  

20220518_142530.jpg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'm looking at the echo version 👍

I looked at the big 4 echo, husky, Redman and Stihl...

They are all nice, in my area I had to go to a couple of dealers to complete the package...fucking supply chain. 

• Like 1

i had some big trees come down last month. finally finishing fixing the damage from the excavator. then on to what i would have done a month ago. an now it's gonna be 95 and humid. i hate that shit

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck winter. I go where the weather is warm. 

It's getting that way for me to. Put maybe 2000 miles on one of my sleds this yr. The other 2 didn't even get ridden. Never rode if it was was below 25f.

14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

While I agree, my OCD requires me to keep a tidy property. 

You got the right tool for the job.  I have the string trimmer, rototiller, pole saw with extension, blower, and power sweep.  Only other attachment I wish I had is the edger.

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's getting that way for me to. Put maybe 2000 miles on one of my sleds this yr. The other 2 didn't even get ridden. Never rode if it was was below 25f.

I got about the same miles or a few more and never rode when it was above 25F besides the ride the first week of April.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

In the county where I lived the groomers didn’t move all winter. First time ever. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

You got the right tool for the job.  I have the string trimmer, rototiller, pole saw with extension, blower, and power sweep.  Only other attachment I wish I had is the edger.

How is the blower? I have a backpack, but maybe I keep that for spring/fall cleanup and use the small one for grass clippings....

Works fine for me.  Maybe the backpack blower has more power, check the specs.  I would probably just use the backpack one until it dies and then buy the one for the Kombi system.

My roofers blower died today so I let them borrow mine. They were impressed and wanted to know how much it was.