Check your account email address ×

Newfound respect.....

Puzzleboy

Don't have much use for awards shows or pop stars..... but just watched the Metallica-Lady Gaga segment on the Grammys. 

Fucking cool..... nobody in the audience was asleep after that one.  Although it looked like Hetfield's mic was dead for his first few verses..... :)

Gaga's alright.  And crowd surfs on the stars...... Lol  Should be on YouTube shortly if you didn't see it. 

I've seen them live a couple times.  Everybody should see Metallica at least once, even if some of their tunes ain't yo thang..... just sayin'. 

• Like 1

I took a seat in the head , some idiot ripped  it out and threw it down . Of course hits me because my  height , I swing around about to pop the guy behind me , he puts his hands up sayin I didn't hit you , was a chair , girl I was with was impressed that I took it in stride  , good thing it hit padded side lol . 

• Like 1

That blow to the head explains a lot.  We all just figured you played a lot of shinny as a kid without a helmet.....

:)

You should have told her it also hit you in the Johnson....... and she could have kissed it better. 

• Like 1

The chick just prior forgot to announce Metallica.  Lots o' mistakes at that show.....  Gaga almost wiped out on the stage.   Good sport though, even wore a Metallica tee.  Sound is shit in this vid, but gives you an idea.....

Edited by Puzzleboy

17 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

That blow to the head explains a lot.  We all just figured you played a lot of shinny as a kid without a helmet.....

:)

You should have told her it also hit you in the Johnson....... and she could have kissed it better. 

Starting to make some sense.  Lol.

• Like 1

On February 13, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Puzzleboy said:

The chick just prior forgot to announce Metallica.  Lots o' mistakes at that show.....  Gaga almost wiped out on the stage.   Good sport though, even wore a Metallica tee.  Sound is shit in this vid, but gives you an idea.....

FYI....That chick that announced Metallica was not a chick.....

I'll assume that's a made up surname then...... Lol

You seem very focused on gender...... is there something you'd like to share? 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Fuck if you missed that voice and man face you are severe gay...name....Laverne Cox......

https://www.inverse.com/article/27746-gavin-grimm-laverne-cox-grammys-transgender-bathrooms

Edited by Puzzleboy

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'll assume that's a made up surname then...... Lol

You seem very focused on gender...... is there something you'd like to share? 

It fooled you.....but then the Puzzler is a bit of gender bender....

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Ok so everyone watched the vid at the one min mark . ........

I see a puffy gina but I don't have your experience around trannies.

• Like 1