Check your account email address ×

Another Conspiracy Truth

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Spoon fed it to you but still cant see.   

akvanden= simp (100% certified)

Nope, still don’t think they’ll be able to impose lockdowns that the president doesn’t even have constitutional powers to do, fines or no fines! (The US funds 25% of WHO budget, but I’m sure we’d give up our constitutional rights and just comply over fear of fines).

Right? that’s what you think?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Nope, still don’t think they’ll be able to impose lockdowns that the president doesn’t even have constitutional powers to do, fines or no fines! (The US funds 25% of WHO budget, but I’m sure we’d give up our constitutional rights and just comply over fear of fines).

no

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Why lie when you could have just said you dont understand the issue?

I understand that the example Michelle used is moot. Can you think of a better example we could use to contemplate? If the WHO would be unable to issue a nationwide lockdown, what do you think they would be able to do?

I understand that the example Michelle used is moot. Can you think of a better example we could use to contemplate? If the WHO would be unable to issue a nationwide lockdown, what do you think they would be able to do?

Hey I gave you the answer but for some reason you cant comment on it so keep being the retard you so want to be. Bye

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hey I gave you the answer but for some reason you cant comment on it so keep being the retard you so want to be. Bye

:lol:

you gave me “world wide agency that can impose penalties.” Yeah, that explains how they’ll get around the constitution…..

Our conversations are always so productive…… and hostile. ;)

:lol:

you gave me “world wide agency that can impose penalties.” Yeah, that explains how they’ll get around the constitution…..

Our conversations are always so productive…… and hostile. ;)

learn to read and quit being a retard and things will go better for you.

So what is the last sentence in that reply?  Can you figure it out? I doubt it. See if you can give it a go like a plunger on your face

Your constitution is being attacked moron.  

37 minutes ago, Roosting said:

learn to read and quit being a retard and things will go better for you.

So what is the last sentence in that reply?  Can you figure it out? I doubt it. See if you can give it a go like a plunger on your face

But things are going just fine. :thumbsup:

Your last statement about vax passports I could care less about. If you want to make a correlation then do so; I’m not.

“go take a plunger to your face derrrrrr”

9_9

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your constitution is being attacked moron.  

Yet holds up quite well.

18 hours ago, akvanden said:

But things are going just fine. :thumbsup:

Your last statement about vax passports I could care less about. If you want to make a correlation then do so; I’m not.

“go take a plunger to your face derrrrrr”

9_9

Yet holds up quite well.

OMG

please continue being stupid. 

I think your drool cup is full

On 5/11/2022 at 3:57 PM, akvanden said:

It's simple math duh!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 3:53 PM, akvanden said:

Some of what theyve proposed in the past has been a direct attempt to bypass our constitution so i wouldnt say its out of the question.  one of the better moves Trump did was tell them to FO, we arent paying for your bullshit.

UN= OWO

• Like 1

4 hours ago, old indy said:

Some of what theyve proposed in the past has been a direct attempt to bypass our constitution so i wouldnt say its out of the question. 

That can’t happen, it’s unconstitutional. It’s like being members of the UN and them imposing a law saying we can’t own guns, or have freedom of speech. Are those valid concerns? 

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

That can’t happen, it’s unconstitutional. It’s like being members of the UN and them imposing a law saying we can’t own guns, or have freedom of speech. Are those valid concerns? 

And so is a braindead potus opening our border, but here we are.           THEn  Is that not some of what is required to be a member of the UN "treaty"  -----------ahhuh

its been several years now since reading  the BS they expect but they want universal control, the constitution be dammed.  

1 minute ago, old indy said:

And so is a braindead potus opening our border, but here we are.           THEn  Is that not some of what is required to be a member of the UN "treaty"  -----------ahhuh

its been several years now since reading  the BS they expect but they want universal control, the constitution be dammed.  

Yes it always was, this is why all the western countries did the same protocol, even introduced vaxxine passports, mask wearing etc.  This move grants the decision to call a pandemic into the hands of the WHO.  Bambi hands never spoke up once when his rights and others were violated.  I'm willing to bet he didn't even notice.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it always was, this is why all the western countries did the same protocol, even introduced vaxxine passports, mask wearing etc.  This move grants the decision to call a pandemic into the hands of the WHO.  Bambi hands never spoke up once when his rights and others were violated.  I'm willing to bet he didn't even notice.

or just sat back and said,, its whats best,  because they said its for our own good.                              derp derp  

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

or just sat back and said,, its whats best,  because they said its for our own good.                              derp derp  

Like the mask wearing on planes that the federal judge ruled unconstitutional.  I bet Bambi thought that was the wrong decision cause the CDC should have that call.

The idiot says one thing and then agrees to the opposite.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like the mask wearing on planes that the federal judge ruled unconstitutional.  I bet Bambi thought that was the wrong decision cause the CDC should have that call.

The idiot says one thing and then agrees to the opposite.

yep its a fucked up time to be alive..    with all the distorted information floating on our airwaves its tough to figure out whats right today.  just when you think your hearing facts/ truths  someone sheds light on the fact its BS were being fed.  but moRE gooberment control is the way to go!                                                 :suicide:

17 minutes ago, old indy said:

yep its a fucked up time to be alive..    with all the distorted information floating on our airwaves its tough to figure out whats right today.  just when you think your hearing facts/ truths  someone sheds light on the fact its BS were being fed.  but moRE gooberment control is the way to go!                                                 :suicide:

Its the oldest trick in the commie playbook.  Create a bogus crisis or two and then beg the government to fix it while letting your rights go down the drain.

• Like 1

So the covid test kits were delivered starting in 2018, another conspiracy checked by Jessica Rose.  

Wayback validates this.  Don't worry sheep, this is over your paygrade.

https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984_s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-853bfc5f-2644-4f8d-9da8-b82adda752ba_2566x987.thumb.png.deba242a00bdd70242223973c4d783f2.png

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/be-careful-what-you-stand-behind?s=w