Check your account email address ×

Another Conspiracy Truth

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bullshit.  So how does it look today, try to be at least honest, instead of a hack.

You make it really difficult to carry on a logical conversation with your hyper-activity content disorder.

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

You make it really difficult to carry on a logical conversation with your hyper-activity content disorder.

It's not difficult at all, your useless claims never held up to the real world data we are seeing today.  Mine did, what a surprise.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not difficult at all, your useless claims never held up to the real world data we are seeing today.  Mine did, what a surprise.

Your real world data backs up akvanden....your dumbass just doesn't understand data and has dipshits give you the wrong summary.  

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are right about the 1 in 2,000 for myocarditis, I’ll give you that. Still holding up too!

7B78F1C7-F55F-45D5-9F17-FA03D419DD17.jpeg

Edited by akvanden

On 5/17/2022 at 2:57 PM, akvanden said:

You are right about the 1 in 2,000 for myocarditis, I’ll give you that. Still holding up too!

7B78F1C7-F55F-45D5-9F17-FA03D419DD17.jpeg

Sounds about right in the real world data.  What is an acceptable rate too you?  How many people need to take something that does more harm than good?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds about right in the real world data.  What is an acceptable rate too you?  How many people need to take something that does more harm than good?

You say 1 in 2000 then post Robert Malone garbage saying 2000 in 2000. Which is it?

”Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA tech, says that subclinical myocarditis may be occurring in a majority of the vaccinated.”

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

What does a ‘thinking person’ think caused the 2003 outbreak in the US? I’m guessing something other than covid vaccines?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Midwest_monkeypox_outbreak

Like I said, thinking person.  Nothing to see.

FTE_zqFWUAUxgvE.thumb.jpg.6db2baff3d771a4a892e381b2231570b.jpg

FTE_z-_WIAQ6HY2.thumb.jpg.c7f08df6bfb07bcbcf1eb415dbab9b4e.jpg

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I asked you a question. What do you think caused the 2003 outbreak?

I don't know.  What is the cause now?  Why have a vaccine already to go?

Coincidence, I think not.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't know.  What is the cause now?  Why have a vaccine already to go?

Coincidence, I think not.

It's quite clear you don't know. The only difference today are idiots with twitter accounts. The smallpox vaccine, that we stopped giving to people in 1972 because it was largely eradicated, is 85% effective against monkeypox. So yeah, we had one ready to go about 50 years ago. I'm betting all of 20 people get this new vaccine in the US and it's largely targeted in certain African nations where it's an endemic. 

But good job playing connect the dots. 

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

It's quite clear you don't know. The only difference today are idiots with twitter accounts. The smallpox vaccine, that we stopped giving to people in 1972 because it was largely eradicated, is 85% effective against monkeypox. So yeah, we had one ready to go about 50 years ago. I'm betting all of 20 people get this new vaccine in the US and it's largely targeted in certain African nations where it's an endemic. 

But good job playing connect the dots. 

Explain this.  Another pandemic prepared Nov 2021 but this time with Monkeypox.  Just how much of a gullible sheep are you?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You continue to amaze me with your complete inability to think and instead capability to follow your flock down any path.  I've met sheep before, but you take the fucking cake.

I'm not the one has no clue moron.

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not the one has no clue moron.

When 90% of the links you post are completely fabricated and not real, but yet you post them like they are fact states that you clearly are the moron.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When 90% of the links you post are completely fabricated and not real, but yet you post them like they are fact states that you clearly are the moron.

What's not real?  Sorry if you can't understand you've been played.  First from a bogus covid sham, and now a monkeypox they have been throwing in your face that thankfully have a vax ready to go.  What a fucking dumb sheep.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's not real?  Sorry if you can't understand you've been played.  First from a bogus covid sham, and now a monkeypox they have been throwing in your face that thankfully have a vax ready to go.  What a fucking dumb sheep.

You cite facts that are made up all the time.  You've been played.  The only playing I do for amusement is discredit your nonsense which is super easy.  You should learn the game before you play it.  The results would be better.

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You cite facts that are made up all the time.  You've been played.  The only playing I do for amusement is discredit your nonsense which is super easy.  You should learn the game before you play it.  The results would be better.

Just how gullible are you?

Zero critical thinking from you.  Put that PhD through the paper shredder it deserves sheep.  Fucking dumb moron.