Another Conspiracy Truth

1 hour ago, toslow said:

That’s all you have?👎

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She looks great for someone 66.

Pretty sad bro.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He can't think for himself.

Oh I thought a lot of things about her when she was our representative. She’s the crazy right as Omar is to the crazy left.

The US isn’t ceding health control over to the WHO, but thank you nationalized healthcare Canadian friends, for your concern for us.

54 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh I thought a lot of things about her when she was our representative. She’s the crazy right as Omar is to the crazy left.

The US isn’t ceding health control over to the WHO, but thank you nationalized healthcare Canadian friends, for your concern for us.

Weak comeback, but I’ve been watching some of your post. So it’s pretty much expected 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

That's what you think.  Continue to be an ignorant sheep and keep thinking covid was not planned.

Let Christine explain it to you.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's what you think.  Continue to be an ignorant sheep and keep thinking covid was not planned.

Let Christine explain it to you.

Oooo sounds scary.

36 minutes ago, toslow said:

It does sound scary, one day it will come to a big fuck you. Told you so 

No it won’t, it’s ridiculous on multiple levels, but appreciate all the concern from up north.

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No it won’t, it’s ridiculous on multiple levels, but appreciate all the concern from up north.

You’re pretty sure of yourself 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You seem to think Covid and all the bullshit around it and the crap that still happening today only effects US.

ive been in a province for the last two weeks and didn’t even think of wearing a mask till i hit the airport this morning to fly home.

Now flying to another province where as soon as I get outside of that airport I’ll not be required to wear a mask. 

Does this make sense to you?

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You seem to think Covid and all the bullshit around it and the crap that still happening today only effects US

Not at all. But Biden “signing us up for something with the WHO” doesn’t mean Canada too.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Not at all. But Biden “signing us up for something with the WHO” doesn’t mean Canada too.

Is he signing you up?

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

So how about you inform the less informed about the in-depth knowledge you have on this subject. 

Give out the details and how it would work if implemented in the future since your knowledge on this particular subject is so vast and up to date.

15 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So how about you inform the less informed about the in-depth knowledge you have on this subject. 

Give out the details and how it would work if implemented in the future since your knowledge on this particular subject is so vast and up to date.

Here’s my super in-depth knowledge. Michelle used China’s lockdowns as an example of what the WHO could impose in the US.

Really….. how interesting.

The president doesn’t even have the constitutional authority to do a nationwide lockdown, but now the WHO will have constitutional authority? Is the WHO going to use their police force to arrest us when we don’t comply?

:smack:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Here’s my super in-depth knowledge. Michelle used China’s lockdowns as an example of what the WHO could impose in the US.

Really….. how interesting.

The president doesn’t even have the constitutional authority to do a nationwide lockdown, but now the WHO will have constitutional authority? Is the WHO going to use their police force to arrest us when we don’t comply?

:smack:

You could have said you dont know, but now we know.

So that answer is pretty shallow and really shows zero understanding of the issue or how it would work through a world wide agency that can impose penalties, but your the smartest guy here so you must already know that but must have forgot to mention it as all that knowledge just get's in the way right. Try and relate this to your vax passport and see if you can answer.

33 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You could have said you dont know, but now we know.

So that answer is pretty shallow and really shows zero understanding of the issue or how it would work through a world wide agency that can impose penalties, but your the smartest guy here so you must already know that but must have forgot to mention it as all that knowledge just get's in the way right. Try and relate this to your vax passport and see if you can answer.

Bummer, well I guess I tried. 

WHO > constitution 

Edited by akvanden