Check your account email address ×

Another Of Trumps Finest

TDS fuck..

He’s right 

everyone of them undesirables needs a boot in the ass outta here. We don’t want them. But apparently you do.

Why not take in a dozen?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

TDS fuck..

He’s right 

everyone of them undesirables needs a boot in the ass outta here. We don’t want them. But apparently you do.

Why not take in a dozen?

I just don't understand these fucks that keep allowing criminals into our country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump endorsed candidate….

87146B30-6E44-4515-97B3-BB774140D4D4.thumb.jpeg.1a247662ce7239a494dbdf43d85db2d7.jpeg

Serious question, do you think it's ok to let the illegals in? I don't think anyone is trying to keep immigrants out of the country, they just want them to come in the right way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Look at that…skip right over the part about rounding up AOC and Omar…you do realize that they are American Citizens and I knew the para military sheriffs deputies would you make you jabronies all tingly!🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Pete said:

TDS fuck..

He’s right 

Why not take in a dozen?

5DDB261A-1D5A-47EC-98C7-F3C71D046CB6.jpeg.22e6ac8fb20dda999dd211d18da15c97.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at that…skip right over the part about rounding up AOC and Omar…you do realize that they are American Citizens and I knew the para military sheriffs deputies would you make you jabronies all tingly!🤣🤣

Dude he wasn't claiming they are illegal just send them with them because they support open borders.   Good God did you actually think he was claiming they were illegal alien? :lmao: 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude he wasn't claiming they are illegal just send them with them because they support open borders.   Good God. 

I didn’t say that did I and apparently you are in favor of “rounding up” Americans that you dislike or disagree with….Pay attention slappy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW once you achieve the goal of kicking them all out who’s going to pick the produce and work in the slaughterhouses?🤷🏻

Prisoners. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude he wasn't claiming they are illegal just send them with them because they support open borders.   Good God. 

Exactly! Jimi thinks he's so edgy but won't answer the question.

Just now, Cat45 said:

Exactly! Jimi thinks he's so edgy but won't answer the question.

I’ll answer any stupid question you can dream up in that empty melon of yours. 🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say that did I and apparently you are in favor of “rounding up” Americans that you dislike or disagree with. 

Yes....I'm for rounding up people who come or stay here illegally (overstay visa's).   Doesn't matter if its someone from central America or Asia.   Its not about race dude quit being like a liberal dipshit and trying to go down that road.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes....I'm for rounding up people who come or stay here illegally (overstay visa's).   Doesn't matter if its someone from central America or Asia.   Its not about race dude quit being like a liberal dipshit and trying to go down that road.  

Who said anything about race…FFS dude you’re really flailing this morning.🤣

I said Americans and you start rambling about race.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say that did I and apparently you are in favor of “rounding up” Americans that you dislike or disagree with. 

Yes you did. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll answer any stupid question you can dream up in that empty melon of yours. 🤣

So why don't you answer it? Do you really think we don't want immigrants in This country? Get rid of the illeagals and let the ones that worked hard to come in legally live here

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who said anything about race…FFS dude you’re really flailing this morning.🤣

I said Americans and you start rambling about race.🤷🏻

I was referring back to removing illegals. 

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

So why don't you answer it? Do you really think we don't want immigrants in This country? Get rid of the illeagals and let the ones that worked hard to come in legally live here

Go for it…I don’t want “open” borders but there is already a huge labor shortage in this country and illegals fill a lot of shitty jobs that most Americans won’t do and who do you think is behind all of this…who owns and runs large Agriculture and the beef, pork and poultry industry? The dude in the cowboy hat with his two armed sidekicks talks a good game and appeals to many people but it doesn’t mean shit.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go for it…I don’t want “open” borders but there is already a huge labor shortage in this country and illegals fill a lot of shitty jobs that most Americans won’t do and who do you think is behind all of this…who owns and runs large Agriculture and the beef, pork and poultry industry? The dude in the cowboy hat with his two armed sidekicks talks a good game and appeals to many people but it doesn’t mean shit.

Absolutely there's a labor shortage that LEGAL immigrants can fill. They would be paying taxes and contributing to society like the rest of us. Coming in legally also can help weed out the undesirables. Something has to be done to stop the flow of people coming in, it's just not sustainable in the long run

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW once you achieve the goal of kicking them all out who’s going to pick the produce and work in the slaughterhouses?🤷🏻

The ones who came in legally.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s so fucking stupid it takes your breath away. Always looking for an argument.

Especially if it’s a republican… Rudy Gaetz graham Hawley Cruz .. 😡

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just stop with the bullshit narrative that we need illegal immigrants to fill in jobs.  It's just plain bullshit that has been spoon fed to you idiots by the left.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1