Stinkis Polaris Project - 2010 Rush 600

Posted (edited)

Figured id just start a thread as I'm familiar with the Yammies and Cats, and a little Doo but no so much Poo.  I picked up a Rush 600. Its in good shape overall and has cleaned up nice, ill add red handgaurds, red slides, higher windscreen, new 6" carbides, ext ext. Machine needs a bogie replaced, tie rods on both sides, missing a body pin or two and ill freshen up the motor and go through the entire chassis. Might need another odd and end here or there but its solid.

I do however have a question regarding the 120 rails, that seem to have been updated immediatly in 2011. My stock 120s are worn, not broke or cracked, and I might just repair them with some fabrication, but just so I know, if I bought 121 rails do I need a new 121  track? Will the 120 fit? My gut tells me no, but not sure. And I can't tell if these are the stock skis. Anyone know if they are?

20220430_153827.jpg

20220503_095819.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-132113_Gallery.jpg

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 1

I think going from 120 to 121 you have to change drivers. Not sure though? Really don't know much about first year Rush

35 minutes ago, racerdave said:

I think going from 120 to 121 you have to change drivers. Not sure though? Really don't know much about first year Rush

Pretty sure you're right, Dave.  It was the 2.86 pitch on that track vs. the more traditional 2.52.

I bet that you would be fine with either driver and either rail.  You will lose some adjustability and I am just guessing as I never converted, but the difference is rather nominal.  Overall length difference of less than 1/2" which is easily adjusted in on those adjusters.

2 hours ago, racerdave said:

Yes it was a 120" track

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, stinkipinki said:

God damn fuckers gonna need a track 🤬

What's wrong with the track?  BTW, the 600 rush was known to have piston issues.  Usually between 3000 to 4000 miles.