Check your account email address ×

Its getting real folks....Maybe cancer and pushed into corner has Putin ready to press button

Russia has every right in the world to defend itself if attacked. And they will, if attacked. Accept not one country has the desire or plan to attack that alcoholic riddled, welfare receiving, low productivity, backwards nation. They deserve pity, not being attacked. 

• Like 1

Who's this putin guy you all have your panties in a bunch about? I've been too busy snowmobiling and enjoying life to pay much attention to the media. Some of you need a hobby that doesn't involve the news

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Who's this putin guy you all have your panties in a bunch about? I've been too busy snowmobiling and enjoying life to pay much attention to the media. Some of you need a hobby that doesn't involve the news

Go back under your rock….the forum is called “Current Events”

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A2CCA7B0-501E-4D4A-B762-2EFA6D0C1017.gif.6dac458fd656d2698e8b711392443e8b.gif

Well according to my in depth research on Instagram,,Ukraine has a LOT of nice puppies!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Awwww…..poor little triggered twat.🤣

Triggered? Naw, just laughing at your cuntiness must be time to change the plug. you seem a bit on edge today. Msybe try some midol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Triggered? Naw, just laughing at your cuntiness must be time to change the plug. you seem a bit on edge today. Msybe try some midol

Oh wow…a period joke….how original! 🤣

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Hope ground zero is jimi the cunts house

Putin has been monitoring Jimmy's posts. He will definitely put the first nuke on snacks... 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wow…a period joke….how original! 🤣

Wow your still acting like a cunt. How surprising! Did you have a rough day today jimi? You seem a little bitchier than normal

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Wow your still acting like a cunt. How surprising! Did you have a rough day today jimi? You seem a little bitchier than normal

Had a great weekend watching my daughter graduate from college…how about you shitbird? 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Putin has been monitoring Jimmy's posts. He will definitely put the first nuke on snacks... 

Well this Cat 45 dipshit wouldn’t know anyhow because he don’t pay no nevermind to all these stupid going’s on!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had a great weekend watching my daughter graduate from college…how about you shitbird? 

Went snowmobiling yesterday, doing some work to it now getting ready for another ride tuesday. Congrats on the daughter graduating, you should be happy today not acting like a bitch