Check your account email address ×

Polaris releases first quarter 2022 earnings results

Even though one moron on here won't have the slightest clue what any of this means, I'm sure he'll comment...

full story:https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2022/04/26/polaris-north-america-orv-unit-retail-sales-decline-more-than-25-in-q1/

highlights:

first quarter sales of of $1.957 billion being flat relative to the year-ago quarter.

First quarter reported earnings per share was $1.14, down 46% versus last year; adjusted earnings per share was $1.29, down 44% versus last year.

Retail Sales for the quarter were down 22% versus last year when retail sales rose 70% in the same quarter, primarily driven by supply chain challenges

Sales were driven by growth in snowmobiles, commercial & government and defense, as well as robust pricing actions on new and pre-sold orders. This growth was partially offset by lower ORV sales.

Parts, Garments and Accessories (PG&A) sales increased 8%.

Polaris North America ORV unit retail sales were down high-20s percent. Estimated North America industry ORV unit retail sales were down high-teens percent. Polaris North America snowmobile unit retail sales for the 2021-2022 season ending March 31, 2022 were down approximately 15% with the industry down mid-single digits percent.

The company continues to expect 2022 sales to be in the range of $9.215 billion to $9.455 billion, an increase of 12% to 15% over 2021. The company continues to expect adjusted EPS to be in the range of $10.10 to $10.40 for the full year 2022, an increase of 11 to 14 percent from 2021.

8 minutes ago, krom said:

Sorry its so late, I've been busy today..

Mopping floors? It's bad out there krommer. Every manufacturer for all products is effected by this. Even cleaning supplies, but I suspect you knew that one.:lol2:

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Mopping floors? It's bad out there krommer. Every manufacturer for all products is effected by this. Even cleaning supplies, but I suspect you knew that one.:lol2:

And Textron's output in sleds is bad enough they are switching to be a kiddy only sled company.  Couldn't beat Doo or Poo so they took on the Chinese manufacturers.

1 hour ago, krom said:

Even though one moron on here won't have the slightest clue what any of this means, I'm sure he'll comment...

full story:https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2022/04/26/polaris-north-america-orv-unit-retail-sales-decline-more-than-25-in-q1/

highlights:

first quarter sales of of $1.957 billion being flat relative to the year-ago quarter.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Didn't take long for my prediction to come true

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

Didn't take long for my prediction to come true

You missed it by a mile but that is you. Spout being in the know, then head hunt for me. I don't care. Thick skin. You live in New York State. I'm 60 miles from Cats factory. HUGE DIFFERENCE! Was by the plant last Wednesday. Parking lot full of workers. Chatted with some at the Black Cat after hours. Not much bitching from them. Weird?

2 hours ago, krom said:

highlights:

First quarter reported earnings per share was $1.14, down 46% versus last year; adjusted earnings per share was $1.29, down 44% versus last year.

Retail Sales for the quarter were down 22% versus last year when retail sales rose 70% in the same quarter, primarily driven by supply chain challenges

Sales were driven by growth in snowmobiles, commercial & government and defense, as well as robust pricing actions on new and pre-sold orders. This growth was partially offset by lower ORV sales.

Parts, Garments and Accessories (PG&A) sales increased 8%.

Polaris North America ORV unit retail sales were down high-20s percent. Estimated North America industry ORV unit retail sales were down high-teens percent. Polaris North America snowmobile unit retail sales for the 2021-2022 season ending March 31, 2022 were down approximately 15% with the industry down mid-single digits percent.

The company continues to expect 2022 sales to be in the range of $9.215 billion to $9.455 billion, an increase of 12% to 15% over 2021. The company continues to expect adjusted EPS to be in the range of $10.10 to $10.40 for the full year 2022, an increase of 11 to 14 percent from 2021.

had been watching the pps build up leading into Q1 reporting, didn't short it but considered it.  those aren't terrible results tbh.  wall street is in full punishment mode right now.  look at TSLA in the past week. brutal. 

2 hours ago, krom said:

Sorry its so late, I've been busy today..

I pondered it reading quarterlies, but this is your wheelhouse.   :lol:

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

is that all that you have?  stealing material from a decade ago?  no originality whatsoever.  still waiting on engineering to plot out that hole for you captain dimwit?

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And Textron's output in sleds is bad enough they are switching to be a kiddy only sled company.  Couldn't beat Doo or Poo so they took on the Chinese manufacturers.

I read today Nissan is getting a 120 and 200 next year.  it was on the internet on a Textron friendly web site.  hit me up if you need a link. :)

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You missed it by a mile but that is you. Spout being in the know, then head hunt for me. I don't care. Thick skin. You live in New York State. I'm 60 miles from Cats factory. HUGE DIFFERENCE! Was by the plant last Wednesday. Parking lot full of workers. Chatted with some at the Black Cat after hours. Not much bitching from them. Weird?

want to try another wager dimwit? 

I'll bet you Polaris stock (PII) ends up beating out Textron (TXT) on a performance based comparison (%+/-wise) between now and the end of Q4 reporting for PII.  If you'd chose Textron (likely) you have a very distinct advantage of winning as they aren't focused solely upon outdoor recreational products and are lampreys (winners) in the business world.   Winner of the contest gets one single share of his 'teams' stock or the option to donate the $ (price of one share) to a chosen charity purchased by the loser.  But since you have an advantage I'll add in my own advantage... if TextronCat doesn't release a 'all new model' or 'all new engine' for 2024, you lose.  :)

take a peek at a chart and cowboy up or keep your lips flapping...  https://www.google.com/finance/quote/PII:NYSE?comparison=NYSE%3ATXT&window=5Y    

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

had been watching the pps build up leading into Q1 reporting, didn't short it but considered it.  those aren't terrible results tbh.  wall street is in full punishment mode right now.  look at TSLA in the past week. brutal. 

I pondered it reading quarterlies, but this is your wheelhouse.   :lol:

is that all that you have?  stealing material from a decade ago?  no originality whatsoever.  still waiting on engineering to plot out that hole for you captain dimwit?

I read today Nissan is getting a 120 and 200 next year.  it was on the internet on a Textron friendly web site.  hit me up if you need a link. :)

want to try another wager dimwit? 

I'll bet you Polaris stock (PII) ends up beating out Textron (TXT) on a performance based comparison (%+/-wise) between now and the end of Q4 reporting for PII.  If you'd chose Textron (likely) you have a very distinct advantage of winning as they aren't focused solely upon outdoor recreational products and are lampreys (winners) in the business world.   Winner of the contest gets one single share of his 'teams' stock or the option to donate the $ (price of one share) to a chosen charity purchased by the loser.  But since you have an advantage I'll add in my own advantage... if TextronCat doesn't release a 'all new model' or 'all new engine' for 2024, you lose.  :)

take a peek at a chart and cowboy up or keep your lips flapping...  

have no stocks. Zero! You like betting. I have no interest. In regards to krommer, let him fight his own battles. I think he is old enough. Oh, by the way, I am six feet down in your yard now. Better go check?

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

have no stocks. Zero! You like betting. I have no interest. In regards to krommer, let him fight his own battles. I think he is old enough. Oh, by the way, I am six feet down in your yard now. Better go check?

are you in a 401k, IRA or any type of employer based investment plan, or are you just relying on the taxpayers to fund your retirement? 

you're right... Krommy doesn't need anyone's help, his personal knowledge and insight into how Arctic Cat and TextronCat are doing business on a daily basis rivals yours, mine and most others online.  he see's it in 'real world' time.  you get your insight from Arctic Insider and going to a few COR races.

glad to see that 'using a tape measure 101' course is finally paying off, but it's time to get your own material.  

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'll take the word of folks I've known, hung out with and spoken to on an almost daily basis for 20 years (the few that are left) over your made up bullshit stories.

How can the parking lot be full of workers,when there are only about 1/3 the number of folks working there, than where 8 years ago?

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you in a 401k, IRA or any type of employer based investment plan, or are you just relying on the taxpayers to fund your retirement? 

you're right... Krommy doesn't need anyone's help, his personal knowledge and insight into how Arctic Cat and TextronCat are doing business on a daily basis rivals yours, mine and most others online.  he see's it in 'real world' time.  you get your insight from Arctic Insider and going to a few COR races.

glad to see that 'using a tape measure 101' course is finally paying off, but it's time to get your own material.  

He's no where smart enough to invest..  Tax payers are covering his "retirement" and the nursing home. 

Hell his dealer who he thinks is a buddy, and gives him the wicked inside info, charged him and the snowmobile club full retail plus freight, prep, and additional mark up on the 200 they are going to raffle

Edited by krom

10 minutes ago, krom said:

I'll take the word of folks I've known, hung out with and spoken to on an almost daily basis for 20 years (the few that are left) over your made up bullshit stories.

How can the parking lot be full of workers,when there are only about 1/3 the number of folks working there, than where 8 years ago?

He's no where smart enough to invest..  Tax payers are covering his "retirement" and the nursing home. 

Hell his dealer who he thinks is a buddy, and gives him the wicked inside info, charged him and the snowmobile club full retail plus freight, prep, and additional mark up on the 200 they are going to raffle

I've recently began to realize he's actually quite a 'uniter'... 

name another member here, or on HCS that the PPP or Madcatters mutually laughed at? (this can't include SkiDoo'tards)

10 minutes ago, krom said:

Ok. Your the wo man krommer. Already received back the difference.  What a good dealer does. Did not even have to ask. You would have pocketed the difference and stoned out.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've recently began to realize he's actually quite a 'uniter'... 

name another member here, or on HCS that the PPP or Madcatters mutually laughed at? (this can't include SkiDoo'tards)

You looked for a hole not dug. Paranoia is fun, till it isn't.  

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

only the hole in your mind skippy... a very tiny hole that occupies the majority of it

gotta run dumstad, family calls...

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

only the hole in your mind skippy... a very tiny hole that occupies the majority of it

Hey, you are the idiot who went and looked, not me dipshit!

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What do they call you? Dumb fuck comes to my mind. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Didn't you say Cat was sold out before they even became available?? You were wrong totally wrong and krom was right.  

Edited by Badger**

Just now, Badger** said:

Didn't you say Cat was sold out before they even became available?? You were wrong totally wrong and krom was right.  

No. I said mostly sold out, but will be. Krom is like a broken clock. Only correct twice a day. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey Bagder. You ever wrong? My guess is always. I just stopped in to get this site moving again.was a little stagnant here.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

No. I said mostly sold out, but will be. Krom is like a broken clock. Only correct twice a day. 

ZR6000 you were wrong they didn't sell any before the time of sale Country Cat even told me that and RR. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Hey Bagder. You ever wrong? My guess is always. I just stopped in to get this site moving again.was a little stagnant here.

Oh hell ya but I'm man enough to admit to it. No one not even the Almaty C2C can be right all the time. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

ZR6000 you were wrong they didn't sell any before the time of sale Country Cat even told me that and RR. 

Lots of pre sold. Showed up on the 19th. Payments went in on the 19th. Not wrong, not right either. Wash!

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Lots of pre sold. Showed up on the 19th. Payments went in on the 19th. Not wrong, not right either. Wash!

I guess they could have done the paper work? Hey C2C what ya think of this bad boy>>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/125244896986?hash=item1d292d76da:g:nnMAAOSwqkNiYZ05

Over priced but cool. :koo-koo: