Check your account email address ×

Never Trumpers!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah...he’s not the swamp. He just kept them all power and did everything they wanted 

fucking retard ass moron 

Like I said, people like you just don't have the intellect for this conversation. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah...he’s not the swamp. He just kept them all power and did everything they wanted 

fucking retard ass moron 

Good night fuck fuck,  ya piece of fuck. Your life was better under Trump you're just to stupid to see it.

Just like any corporation you spend money to make money once your making money you work the system to build money back into the corporation they never gave him a chance to work the money back. I have LLC's you have a shovel keep digging that hole.   

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Good night fuck fuck,  ya piece of fuck. Your life was better under Trump you're just to stupid to see it.

Just like any corporation you spend money to make money once your making money you work the system to build money back into the corporation they never gave him a chance to work the money back. I have LLC's you have a shovel keep digging that hole.   

Kick his ass, SEA-BASS!!!   :groin:

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

What an angry prick.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

Actually I make considerably more now that I did the last year of Trump in the same job. I’m in the materials sector and massive inflation is pretty good for us. I’d explain this to you but you are too fucking stupid to understand anyway

Also I started my first LLC at age 24 and have had at least one for almost 20 years. Dumb motherfucker 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually I make considerably more now that I did the last year of Trump in the same job. I’m in the materials sector and massive inflation is pretty good for us. I’d explain this to you but you are too fucking stupid to understand anyway

Also I started my first LLC at age 24 and have had at least one for almost 20 years. Dumb motherfucker 

Ben you don’t have to explain your business to a internet ghost who lives in his Yugo.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben you don’t have to explain your business to a internet ghost who lives in his Yugo.

I know....I just find it funny the retard mentions LLCs as if it’s some kind of accomplishment 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know....I just find it funny the retard mentions LLCs as if it’s some kind of accomplishment 

Morning fuck fuck ya piece of fuck. :lol2: It is if it has any value other than that its just DOA. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Seems some people here have an over inflated ego about themselves in here.....

Ben sees it....

I’m like a truffle pig when it comes to sniffing out retards .....

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me more about how 80% of all dollars were printed under Biden :lol: fucking moron

Well ya fuck fuck it's kina like ya piece of fuck you were talking about you retarred pig! :lol2:

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Well ya fuck fuck it's kina like ya piece of fuck you were talking about you retarred pig! :lol2:

WTF are you talking about?

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

WTF are you talking about?

See....do you see it now? Do you see what happened here with this additional influx of absolute mind numbing retards? We had enough of them and then all of the sudden their numbers doubled or tripled.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

See....do you see it now? Do you see what happened here with this additional influx of absolute mind numbing retards? We had enough of them and then all of the sudden their numbers doubled or tripled.

But he's The Bagder,,,The Meat Man,,,,,,deals in millions of dollars! Has an LLC!!! Oooffff wait a sec,,,,,,,

I getcha now :bc::lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Tell me more about how 80% of all dollars were printed under Biden :lol: fucking moron

It's not rocket science to go look this up for yourself.  There are plenty of internet search tools.